The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - biscuit color leather seats from 2005 Lotus Elise with nearly 25k miles. Seats are in excellent condition, no scratches or tears, just minor wear on the seat cushions. Asking $1,000 OBO for the pair. No parting, buyer must purchase the pair. Seats only, see picture, rails not included. Buyer pays for shipping and handling, local buyers preferred however.

PM me for questions or offers, email address provided via PM. Local buyers welcome to inspect items, I live in the Koreatown area of Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, still taking offers. Additional pics can also be provided upon request.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Might like these for use in a Miata any chance you could take a pic of the bottom so i can see the mounting points?

Regards

Brian

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the mount points, it's basically just two screws:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Is that Biscuit or Magnolia?? Looks like Magnolia to me but could be the lighting???

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's biscuit. Magnolia is much lighter.

Is that Biscuit or Magnolia?? Looks like Magnolia to me but could be the lighting???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Might like these for use in a Miata any chance you could take a pic of the bottom so i can see the mounting points?

Regards

Brian
Check Miata.net or Clubroadster.net for ideas on mounting as well.
I'll have a thread on one or the other soon as I have some Probax's on my way.:coolnana:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still looking for offers, don't be shy people, PM me with what you think is reasonable for the pair.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM replied.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts