2005 Lotus Elise Hardtop

VIN # SCCPC11195HL32724
18,900 Miles
Saffron Yellow
Manual transmission
Clean and Clear California Title
1-Owner SoCal Car

Offered at $27,990

This car is owned by a close car enthusiast friend of mine and I told him I would help him out since he is busy with work. He is a good guy and many of you probably know him from this forum. Here are the details:

This Elise comes nicely optioned with the following:

Track Pack: lighter wheels, less weight, stiffer shocks
Lojak
Starshield
Color matching hard top
Factory soft top
Light weight stage II Exhaust (in box…stock exhaust is currently installed)
Custom car cover

Furthermore, the owner of this car enhanced the performance of this Elise with the following:

Stainless steel braided brake lines
Nitron single adjustable coilover shocks
Cold forced air kit (stock set up included as well)
ACT heavy duty clutch
Toda lightweight flywheel
Rear suspension brace.
Sector 111 harness bar
Schroth 4-point harness
Lightweight Odyssey Battery
Short shift kit (not installed)

In total, over $6,000 of performance parts have been added to this car. The owner of this Elise is a mature professional who really knows how to take care of his cars. No service was overlooked. Recently a major service was performed, new front brakes and rotors, as well as the transmission being rebuilt by the dealer due to the infamous 2nd gear synchro issue. The only flaws on the car are a small chip in the windshield (down at the bottom) which we will have repaired as well as normal road rash on the rocker panels. The who front was recently professionally touched up and all the road chips were repaired.

All books and keys are included.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Paul at 714-335-4911 or [email protected]

For tons of pictures, please email me.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts