The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello, up for sale is my 2005 Lotus Elise. It has 16k miles, touring package, Lotus sport suspension, Rota slipstream wheels, Larini SE exhaust, v2 shims, RTD brace, and carbon fiber door panels. I also have the original parts if the buyer would like the car returned back to stock condition. I am the 2nd owner. The vin# is SCCPC11105HL30179. The Carfax shows an impact to the right side of the vehicle which was cosmetic and related to the car being scratched on the right side while in a parking lot. The car was taken to and repaired at Cars Dawydiak in San Francisco, which handles Lotus sales and service. I have the repair records as part of the file on the car. Asking $34,000. I can be contacted at [email protected] or 707-332-1662. If you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks for taking the time to look at this listing.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Hello, up for sale is my 2005 Lotus Elise. It has 16k miles, touring package, Lotus sport suspension, Rota slipstream wheels, Larini SE exhaust, v2 shims, RTD brace, and carbon fiber door panels. Asking $35,000. If you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask.
Location? All recall work done?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is in California, located about an hour north of San Francisco (Northern CA). All service recalls have been completed.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,085 Posts
You can't send or receive PMs, and have listed no number or email. That will make someone contacting you difficult.

San

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can someone please tell me how to change the title of this thread to add the asking price and location of the vehicle?

·
7,085 Posts
Can someone please tell me how to change the title of this thread to add the asking price and location of the vehicle?
Tell me what you want added (quote me) is easiest. You can't PM yet (not enough posts). You could report your own post and explain what you want, but that goes to all the moderators and administrators.

San

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello oldmansan, would you mind updating my thread title to read, "FS 2005 Lotus Elise-low miles (Bay Area, CA)". Thank you for your assistance, it is much appreciated.
"
Tell me what you want added (quote me) is easiest. You can't PM yet (not enough posts). You could report your own post and explain what you want, but that goes to all the moderators and administrators.

San

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for your reply about the tops earlier in the thread I’ve not had a chance to reply until now.

·
7,085 Posts
could you please add the $34K and 16K miles to the thread title at the end. many thanks
In the future quote me, mention me (@oldmansan) or PM me (as you did). I don't read every post here, so without something to catch my attention I won't always see a request. Thanks.

San

1 - 20 of 22 Posts