Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Nightfall Blue Elise: 10K Miles

Not my car, wish it was.
2005 Lotus Elise
Miles: 10,271
$33,500

In fantastic condition, only occasionally driven. Rare color/wheel set (Exige) with extremely low 10K miles. Hard and soft top. Nightfall blue color, sport package, touring package, Starshield exterior (Lotus version of Clear Bra). Custom stereo with paint matched Chuck Risen sub. Have babied the car, always garage kept with car cover and never subjected to snow. Never tracked, never wrecked. Routinely serviced at Steve Harris imports. Serious buyers only. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Yes. They were a lotus dealer in salt lake. If anyone from out of state wants someone to look over the car on their behalf let me know. I'm local.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Great color combo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

I am the private owner of this car (not a dealership) in Salt Lake City. Thank you SmartCarVlogs for posting my recent listing (from a local source). I had intended on listing the car on this forum (took a little time for account activation) as I would like this car to go to a Lotus enthusiast. The price is lowered to $33,000. Here is additional/updated info:

2005 Stock Elise Nightfall Blue
VIN SCCPC11185HL32777
10,400 mi
Sport Package (with the more rare wheel set)
Touring Package
Starshield
Stage 2 exhaust
Hard (had the soft interior of the hard top professionally redone - looks better than the original) and soft top
Car Cover
Battery Trickle charge with easy plug-in - new battery by previous owner 3 years ago
4 new Toyo 888's installed less than a year ago (approximately 1500 mi ago)
Professionally installed tasteful custom stereo - Alpine receiver and amp, Hertz 5.25" front and 6.5" rears, Paint matched Chuck Risen 8" Hertz sub flushed at previous cargo net location, overhead mic for bluetooth phone - looks and sounds amazing
Occasionally driven, always garage kept, never tracked, never in snow (previous owner, a car collector in Seattle, was even more particular than me - garaged, etc.)
Original manual with all my service records - car has been religiously serviced by local Lotus dealer/service

Only defects of any significance are two scuffs under the front spoiler (small scuff on the driver side and small scuff with divot on the passenger side) neither of which are visible unless under the car (see pictures).

I cannot imagine anyone not being thrilled with this car. It looks and drives beautifully. I would be happy and would encourage anyone who would like to have the car looked over by Deezel (thanks for offering this to those interested) or another inspector (not sure what the local Lotus dealer would charge, I believe the Seattle Lotus dealer charged me $200 when I purchased the vehicle).

You can see many additional pictures (some are from the previous owner as well - ignore the old sound system) at the local listing: ksl.com Classifieds Photo Viewer

If someone is able to educate me on how to imbed pictures into this post I would be happy to do so. Those interested can PM me or call me at 801.867.1975. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello owner,
This looks like a really fine Lotus. I sold my '05 Elise in Jan '12 and never quite got over it. Can we talk?
long time Lotus owner since '64
thanks,

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.