Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$33.9k, 62k miles

Very nice condition, runs/sounds/shifts/stops great, over $20,000 in tasteful upgrades included in price, no accidents, never abused, garaged. Exceptionally well maintained by Intermecanica (intermecanic.com), all records since purchase. Mostly highway adult-driven 3rd car with 10 HPDE days in the novice group. Current with recalls, recently passed NY inspection. New Lotus OEM Supercharger (MP45) installed 11/09. Dyno tuned by Jermaine to 208whp (stock Exige S power).

Included updates:
- Carbon Fiber hard top in starlight black with custom liner and weather stripping
- soft top
- DBA 4000 rotors
- General G-Max AS-03 street tires
- 16x7/17x8 Ethos rims
- upgraded suspension including all new bushings, Sector 111 monoballs / RTD bar / ball joints / sway bar drop links / track rod ends
- Sector 111 ProRad
- New AC compressor (AC blows cold)
- New upgraded fan resistor pack
- Sector 111 lidbone
- Sector 111 race steering rack
- SSC shift cable
- Manly engine mounts
- Alpine mp3, JL Audio speakers
- BOE wheel studs
- Ecliptech shift light
- NuKey + OEM key with fob
- updated brake calipers/BOE vented steel pistons
- Carbotech 1521 pads
- SS brake lines
- clutch/Toda flywheel
- synchros
- HIDs
- Cold Air Intake
- Saikou Michi oil catch cans
- front tow hook license plate mount
- Multivex side mirrors
- starlight black painted plastic grilles
- black painted center console
- matte black powder coated gas cap
- 30% tint and lightly smoked film (removable) on front signal lights
- BWR black/silver front badge
- OEM shocks from a car with 5k miles
- AFR/boost gauges
- Rubbertite floor mats
- black carpet buttons

05/14 updates: New 3M paint protection film, new Redline engine/transmission oil, new oil filter, new Torque 700 brake fluid, new spark plugs.

Additional items currently on the car but not included in the price and available at a significant discount:
- Black Exige S260 Probax seats and door panels
- Nitron NSS street/track single adjustable shocks
- Sector 111 gPAN2
- JL Audio amp/subwoofer
- Schroth 5-point harness
- BWR harness bar with tripod-screw-type camera mount
- black ceramic coated cat pipe (from a car with 1,500 miles)
- black ceramic coated serviceable BOE ST-5 exhaust with spare packings
- difflow difuser
- BOE rear panel eliminator (holds rear license plate)

I will leave these items on the car until about mid-July in case buyer is interested in keeping them on the car at a discounted additional cost.

Private seller, title in hand. Car has no issues and needs nothing. Please PM for more details, thank you

Autotrader ad: Cars for Sale: 2005 Lotus Elise SC in Pelham, NY 10803: Convertible Details - 374363955 - AutoTrader.com

More pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/1016...s/6024969384542642017?authkey=CLSRsKzcxoWTqQE

Thank you

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, still available. Price for everything is $39.5k now that one set of spare Rota Slipstreams with Toyo Proxes RA1 and soft cover are sold.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've seen this car a number of times in person and it's gorgeous. Bump for an awesome car and an even better seller, who clearly spared no expense during his ownership of the vehicle!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Awesome car, noticed it on AutoTrader. I am looking for an 05 06 however more of a Sunday street and less track oriented. Great work though! bump

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! This was primarily a street driven car but upgraded to be safe and capable on track. If nobody buys it in the next few weeks with all the discounted upgrades and extras, I will probably start selling a number of items separately to bring down the price. It would be a pity if it does not sell as a complete package, since it looks beautiful and needs absolutely nothing to be enjoyed on the street (adjustable Nitron LSS shocks) or track. I have seen many Lotuses in the past few years but nothing like this one at this price point. Mileage seems to be the biggest concern, and I understand that, but it's not an issue on this car as it has not been abused and it was very well maintained. Well over 95% were gently driven highway miles. I welcome a thorough inspection at buyers expense. Whoever buys this car will understand what it's worth and enjoy it for many years if they decide to keep it long-term. Waldir at Intermecanic.com knows this car very well and can address any questions about quality and maintenance.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny enough, if I were to buy an entire new long block that costs somewhere around $4,500, together with all the other upgrades, that would make it a practically new car...and I would probably get over $2k for mine...but this car already has a proven and very strong and smooth engine/transmission/clutch/gears/synchros/shifter/etc.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come to think of it, if someone is interested in the car with a brand new (professionally installed) engine (long block) for $42k, that can be arranged. I will check with Intermecanic.com tomorrow that I got the replacement costs right

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, price lowered to $38k for everything. At this price, you are only paying for upgrades.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated top post - there is interest but no ideal buyer for a complete package yet. Changing approach to exclude most removable items from price. Additional items can be purchased by the buyer of the car at significant discount, otherwise will be sold separately. Since all removable upgrades are already on the car, if buyer is not interested in them, it would take some time to have Intermecanica swap seats/exhaust/rear panel/diffuser/shocks/etc.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, still available and with a notable discount for additional parts if buyer wants them. Most additional parts are already spoken for but the person who buys the car gets priority and a very favorable discount.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you :)

Interest is picking up significantly with the revised configuration and price but I hope the right buyer shows up who appreciates the complete package at a really good price. Almost all removable parts have potential buyers already, so it looks like the car might be sold soon...I just want to give it another week or two before parting out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.