Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2005 Lotus Elise, perfect - Sold

Ardent red/black leather
Touring package
Soft Top only
Original owner, never tracked, never seen rain, always garaged
4846 miles, all campaigns completed
$45,210 original sticker
I have over $17K in extras added including, Ohlins, Racs, FF header, 2bular, Reverie, etc.. I have the entire list with receipts for those seriously interested.
The car is perfect. PM with e-mail address for more pics or mod list. The car is located in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...it'd be even better-than-perfect with another fifty thousand miles on the clock... ;)

...seriously, though, that's a very well-kept car - sorry to see you're letting it go; hope you fetch a good price price for it...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...it'd be even better-than-perfect with another fifty thousand miles on the clock... ;)

...seriously, though, that's a very well-kept car - sorry to see you're letting it go; hope you fetch a good price price for it...
How true that is !

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
This is an amazing example of the Elise. He's got more into it that you can realize. Every time I've seen it I've loved it. The exhaust sounds great. You have gold heat shielding in the engine bay, correct?

Too bad I have all my cash going into a house right now. :(

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is an amazing example of the Elise. He's got more into it that you can realize. Every time I've seen it I've loved it. The exhaust sounds great. You have gold heat shielding in the engine bay, correct?

Too bad I have all my cash going into a house right now. :(
Thanks Christian ! Yes, my heat shielding is gold.

·
Registered
514 Posts
what a beautiful shot! theres just so many lines and curves in there... got to be one of my favorite angles of the car.

i zoomed in a shot and counted the contours... gorgeous. i zoomed in a little more, and i swear thats a Windows Vista background image...

good luck with the sale :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what a beautiful shot! theres just so many lines and curves in there... got to be one of my favorite angles of the car.

i zoomed in a shot and counted the contours... gorgeous. i zoomed in a little more, and i swear thats a Windows Vista background image...

good luck with the sale :cool:
Wow - thanks a ton ! I'm a point and shoot guy with zero knowledge of photography. I didn't even notice till now you can see the image of my 08 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie diesel in the pic - cool. Thanks again !

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gotta love Gold right now rotfl
Besides the obvious (right now), yes I do. It helped the temps tremendously. Overkill - sure, but worked like a charm and looks good (in my opinion).

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update:

New A048's on the rear, mounted and balanced
oil change with Motul synthetic + K&N filter
Green air filter cleaned and re-oiled
Suspension bolts checked and re-torqued

Ready for spring !

·
Registered
171 Posts
What tip is that on the 2bular?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's from 2bular. He blued the end plus made the angle (up or down) adjustable for me as I wanted to make certain it cleared the diffuser. It actually connects to the muffler with a clamp.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts