The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to have to sell her, but I need to buy more of a practical car right now. No trade offers right now, I just would like to sell.

Description: I purchased her before I moved out here to California. She was shipped here to southern California by horseless carriage enclosed shipping.

She is really clean as you can see. Oil is changed regularly at Lotus of Newport Beach. Adult driven, NO smoking and NO tracking. The car is my daily driver just to work and home everyday. She is pretty much stock NO real mods. Here are some details below.

Details:

2005 Lotus Elise
Starlight Black w/Red Leather interior.
Touring Package
Star Shield
Hard top and Soft top
17,XXX miles
Alpine radio with remote control and iPod hookup already installed

Extras:

- Black watch racing side stripes when you climb in and also for passenger foot rest.
- Sector 111 lid bone
- Sector 111 rear boot bag
- Sector 111 aluminum carpet buttons
- Factory Lotus Elise Cup Holder

I can arrange shipping for you if you need it shipped by an enclosed shipper which will be extra or you can come to southern California to check it out and pick her up.

Currently asking $32,200. For this super clean Lotus Elise.

Please email me at [email protected], PM here, or you can call my cell phone at 860-997-2061. The car is located in Irvine, CA if you want to come down and check it out.

Please follow this link for more images:

http://www.briankhang.com/Lotus For Sale/index.htm

·
Registered
376 Posts
awesome car / price I would be all over it if I had the money =)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.. I have received a few inquires and just to clear it up, yes I am a bit flexible on pricing. Please contact me to discuss. I said a bit.. keep that in mind.

Oh and the link is above for additional pics for those who missed it.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I'm tempting eshaun with it. Actually he sent me the link here,lol. So if your sale doesn't go through I'll bug him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts