The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2005 Lotus Racing Green Elise.
Mileage: 41,000
Price: $40,000

BOE Rev 400 supercharger, installed by the previous owner. With fuel surge tank.
DMC ultimate stainless header
BOE silent touch ST-7
BOE high flow cat (no cel)
ACT HDSS clutch
Blackwatch lightened flywheel and ARP bolts
Odyssey PC625 Lightweight battery
BOE Rear Motor Mount
GlowShift Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter (3/4 unf-16)
BOE PCV blockoff plates
Penske DA 550/800
Blackwatch hardcore sway bar
Wheel Stud Conversion
DBA T3 ClubSpec 4000 Slotted Rotors (F/R)
Carbotech XP10(F)/XP8(R)
BOE Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front)
Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Rear)
BOE 2 Pot Caliper Mod
BOE Vented Stainless Steel HP Caliper Pistons
Lotus AP Racing Caliper Seals

Hardtop and soft top with bags.
Inokinetic ShiftR111
Sector111 DS brace
BOE Rear clam hinge 2.0
BOE tow bar
Diflow 5 element rounded diffuser
BWR harness bar
Schroth Racing Clubman 6PT Camlock Harness (Driver/Passenger) (Stock Seatbelts still installed and usable)
Sys.6.pak
HNT pad
V2 arms
Corbeau LE pro seats
Custom center console and door cards
ORE bi-xenon kit with DDM HID kit
MWR lift point kit
Volk CE28 15x7 & 16x8 wheels, powder coated black with Toyo RA1 tires
APR carbon fiber wing
GRP side skirts and front splitter
GRP tail lights
GARW dash
Ecliptech shift light on dash
AEM X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge (Installed in center vent)
AEM X-Series Oil Pressure Gauge (Installed in center vent)
Alpine CDE-143BT headunit
JL Speakers with Jim Clayton Rings
BWR micro mirror

Extras:
Rota Slipstreams 15x7, 16x8 (Hoosier A7s 205/50 & 225/50) - probably one track day left
Custom track day trailer
Extra diffuser to use with towbar
LETSLA
Lots of spare parts and bolts!

I had the front clam, doors, hardtop, and sills repainted a year ago because the original starshield was done. I opted for the turn signal delete at that time also. And a new clear bra installed was installed on the front clam and sills then.

The leading edge of the rear clam has some rock chips as seen in the pics. There is a scratch on one of the front access panels, under the clear bra that the shop didn't fix first. There is a scratch behind the gas door. The rear clam is a refurbished, and was installed when the clam hinge was. Fitment is good, but not perfect.

Otherwise, the car is in great shape and a blast to drive. Selling for personal reasons!

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Thanks for posting a proper ad. Did you want to include an email or phone number? New members can't PM. GLWS.

San

·
Administrator
1,545 Posts
Very nicely equipped! Glad to see you selling as is rather than part out like many do. I bought mine last Aug at about 80% of this in extras. So much cheaper to purchase it already to roll! GLWS

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is that the factory shifter or the newer one in the S3 models? It’s hard to tell. It doesn’t look like the inokinetic one and doesn’t seem to look like the stock 05 shifter. Very curious because I ordered the exposed shift console and was going to get the inokinetic shifter to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow! That’s really nice. I’ll pass it along.

·
He's on fire!
3,256 Posts
what is meant by "BOE 2 pot caliper mod"? Dual bleeders up front?

·
Less is Better
2,631 Posts
For anyone who hasn't driven/ridden in a car with this supercharger, please know that it transforms the car into an absolute weapon. I've driven 700HP 911s and a Huracan and while they are extremely fast and will throw you back in your seat, they can't match the thrill of a 2000 pound car with this kind of power. I don't know if the Elise is as fast as those cars, but it really doesn't matter because if feels like it is faster. The character of the power band feels very similar to the NA car with gradual, linear power increase with revs, just with 2-3x more area under the curve. No crazy bumps and dips like you can get in a turbo car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts