VIN : SCCPC111X5HL34191
Mileage : 73,xxx
Asking Price : $20,000 (Open to Offers)

Upgrades
- PPE Headers Coated (No Cat) Installed ~60k
- Larini SE Exhaust Installed ~60K
- New Front and Rear Tires Dunlop Direzza DZ101 with about 90% tread left
- DBA 4000 Rotors with Pagid RS Pads Installed ~45k
- Suede Interior Seats, Center Console and Binnacle with contrast blue diamond stitching.
- Dual XDMA6630 with Polk DXi 400 fronts + 525 rears (I have another pair of 525s with Jim Clayton Ring Adapters ready)
- Boston Acoustics 400W Subwoofer + Polk MM1040D 10" Subwoofer + Fiberglass enclosure (NOT INSTALLED)
- DynaMat and DynaLiner installed behind rear panel for sound deadening (works wonders!)
- Fujita Cold Air Intake
- TrackMounts2
- HID Headlights
- LED Halo Parking Lights
- Painted Chin Guards
- LED Taillights Installed
- Difflow 5 Element Railer Jr.
- Black painted Rims and PowderCoated Gas Cap
- New Clear Bra on standard areas and by key hole, gas cap and trunk area
- Exedy Stage I Clutch Installed ~50k

History
I am the second owner and the car is still under Finance with Wells Fargo, so transferring title will be a few extra steps on my part. The car has been in an accident where the front clam was pretty much destroyed. Over time I had replacement put on - the accident is on the CarFax report back in 2010. The car has it's oil changed every 3,000-3,500 miles and I had the 50,000 mile check done by Intermechanica in Mamaroneck NY. The transmission oil was changed, belt and spark plugs. Also installed an Exedy Clutch during the 50k maintenance.

About This Car
This car has been my first car (Daily Driver!) and I have loved every mile of it. It is my Daily Driver and although it's been a learning experience - I feel that I've taken care of this care religiously. There are a few bits of paint chips on the door edge which I'll show in pictures - not noticeable at all. The engine has had ZERO mechanical issues. I've had this car hand washed and recently detailed professionally. The oil has been changed every 3000-3500 miles. All upgrades have never failed on me. The Air blower motor was replaced about 2 months ago and it now running fine after a few more kinks that needed to be worked out. I have both the Soft Top (Non-Touring) and Hard Top (Mag Blue Original). The car has NEVER seen track. I will admit I have driven it hard a few times here and there, but it's always been running tip top shape. The Exhaust and Headers on this car make it sound very ferocious. I welcome any seriously interested buyer to drive the car and see for themselves how it runs. This car was going to be my life long weekend rider as I grew older, but I've made a decision to take a different direction for myself. I am open to answer any questions you may have about the vehicle and I encourage any serious buyers to come take it for a spin and see for themselves how this car is still as strong and reliable as it was from day one! I still drive this car but I actually travel more than I drive, so it's garaged about 2/3 of the month.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

(I will upload detailed pictures soon. Took this one before I left to Mexico)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale has fallen through. I am considering keeping the car. While working with the buyer throughout the process, I've added new pads, brake oil, oil change, Resistor Pack upgrade, touch up paint and other fixes here and there. It cost me a pretty penny so I feel that I can either increase my price or keep the car. I'm more inclined to keep the vehicle and enjoy more of it. I am very confident the car is only HALF done :D. Thank you all for your interest, if I decide to put it back on the market, I will be sure to put more pictures :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just want to thank Kevin for working with me throughout the process. He is a stand up guy and kept his word on holding the car while I got my finances together. Unfortunately, I couldn't come through on my end.

I requested a PPI which he kindly agreed to. He also changed the oil, brakes, upgraded AC and performed touch ups on his own dime. He let me test drive the car for damn near 30 mins and was very patient and informative.

No surprises here guys, the car drove amazing and is in great condition. Thanks again and sorry about the inconvenience Kevin. I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad no one else gets to buy it :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good Luck, Kevin - Yes, I spoke to him too and he was very prompt with his communication, was open to a test drive and clearly called out the issues that he was working on...
--njexpress

·
Registered
760 Posts
Doh, I'm on the wrong side of the coast! =\

I don't have access to Carfax, nor have I solicited a report yet, but what is the official title status? Sorry if I missed it in your description.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There's one reported Accident. It was only cosmetic. The car was NEVER totaled. Asking Price has increased due to the recent spendings to "refresh" the car. PM me if you're serious.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts