The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my baby.

2005 Saffron Yellow with Sport Pack, Stage II Exhaust, Hard Top.

13,3XX Miles. Under factory warranty until October 2008.

This was my weekend roadster always cared for with the utmost concern. She is in absolutely excellent condition. 90% highway miles, never used for commuting.

Located in Austin Texas.

New Price $32,500

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Beautiful car! This is exactly what i'm looking for, but unfortunatly i'm not ready to purchase my elise. Bump for great car.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Very, very nice!

I know this is not of much help, but if this were for sale next spring, I'd be all over it!

Free bump!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just giving myself a bump. The car is still for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks immaculate! Pride of ownership shows. Best of luck on the sale.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you still have this in 2-3 months I will definatly pick it up off your hands. But I'll be surprised if it's not sold by then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Somebody better hurry and buy it because as soon as my car is sold I am buying this one if it is still available

·
Registered
51 Posts
Somebody better hurry and buy it because as soon as my car is sold I am buying this one if it is still available
I am trying to get it for me but I am having a problem finding a good and reasonable shiipper that will ship from Austin to the Long Beach Port so it can begin its long journey to Guam. Can anybody suggest a shipper? I only called Dependable Auto Shippers and they have not returned any of my calls so I am not sure how "dependable" they are.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Goodluck finding a good shiper but yeah better hurry because as soon asmy caqr goes i am heading down tere lol. Sweet car

·
Registered
125 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...your entire car's stunning, but those crank windows especially are just gorgeous...it's glaringly apparent that the interior was designed around them - i know they weigh more, but they're so tempting just for the sake of elegant mechanical simplicity...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts