The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale - a set of US-spec 2005 tail lights (non-LED, total of 4 lights). Lights were pulled from my car when it had 20k miles, item is in good condition. I switched from these lights to LEDs, there is nothing wrong with them. Asking $250 plus S/H, or best offer. I'm located in Los Angeles, pickups welcome. PM me for interest or offers. I accept cash (in person only), Paypal, or checks.

SOLD

Pic added:

·
Registered
101 Posts
sleeprfocus, what do you think of the LED's vs the stock tail lights? Was it worth the price to upgrade to the LED lights?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sleeprfocus, what do you think of the LED's vs the stock tail lights? Was it worth the price to upgrade to the LED lights?
I didn't pay full retail for my LEDs so for me, it was worth it. I wouldn't pay $1000 for a new set of LEDs but some people might, it's personal preference.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Do you know if you can replace single LEDs if they burn out? I've heard that they are all 1 unit but I haven't seen them for myself.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Replace

Do you know if you can replace single LEDs if they burn out? I've heard that they are all 1 unit but I haven't seen them for myself.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread...
I upgraded mine to LED and when an LED burned out I had to buy a whole new unit.........pretty $$$$$.....I like the look so for me it was worth it!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale pending.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts