The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 2005 Platinum Grey VW Jetta GLI in excellent condition with 45,000 miles. It is a 1.8 turbo with tiptronic transmission. Tip rarely used and car was never abused. It was my wifes daily driver and she drives like a turtle and always stayed in the normal auto mode. The car is stock except for a ECU reflash from Neuspeed and K&N filter. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 0w 40. Car comes with all records and receipts. We have never had any problems with this car. It comes with the 18" BBS rims and the body kit from the factory as well as some very nice Recaro seats. We are asking $16,000.00 OBO. The THULE roof rack is NOT included but can be depending on what price we agree on. The bikes on the rack are definitely not included. I need to sell this asap so if you know anybody who wants this that may not visit this forum I would appreciate you letting them know about it. I live in Burbank, CA. A local sale would be best since we would have to go into my Credit Union to pay off the car and transfer ownership. Thanks for looking.

Rich

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please make an offer. Need to sell.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the love of God, someone buy this. It's a great car. Only selling it because my wife just got a 335i. We will do $15,000.00 OBO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts