Premium Package
MSRP paid: $54,425
Never tracked / completely stock
Under 11,200 miles as of Aug, 2008
Original owner. Took delivery on September 1, 2006
Non-smoker; always garaged
2nd vehicle...doesn't see winter
Front license plate not installed...no holes in bumper
Dealer serviced only: Initial break-in fluids service/breather valve under warranty + recent oil change

Has 25+ months /39,800+ miles left on warranty/maintenance and roadside assistance. All this transfers over for free...why buy used from a dealer?

Car is located in West County suburbs of St. Louis, MO and can be seen and test driven almost any time.

Selling because I just bought a house. After a year or so I intend to either go with a similar M Roadster or Elise/Exige. But for now there are a lot of home projects that need attention.

See more pics in my Autotrader Ad

Also on Craigslist.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been trying to sell this M Coupe for two months with little interest. If I were desperate I'd be asking below $35K now. It makes me very concerned if I finally do get an Exige/Elise how hard it will be to sell that. I know partly it's because I'm in St. Louis and partly because of tight credit.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
You may not be getting many bites because these were sitting in showroom floors last year with huge incentives. I believe you could pick one up for around 40K new. Still yours is a fair price and low mileage.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The strange thing is that I was selling the BMW because of its lack of utility, but seeing the Exige S depreciate even worse is making it very hard for me to not buy one, even in the middle of a complete kitchen gutting. If I do I'll just buy a beater truck to go with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts