Modifications:
BOE Torque 200 Tune, "Green" air filter in Cup style air box
Sector 111 DS Brace for toe links
Mishimoto Oil Sandwich plate
BOE Stock Grind Intake Camshaft - no more wiped cams
Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
Black LSS wheels with wider fronts (6.5) from an Exige
Micro Mirror
Heavy Ball Shift knob for improved shift feel. Stock knob also included.
Minor cosmetic enhancements - engine cover, shift console / HVAC unit paint

Service :
Oil line recall completed
Extensive Service records going back to 2012.

For the asking price the new owner gets both sets of wheels (Perfect condition standard wheels with new Continental Sport Tires and LSS wheels with very good dunlop rubber) and both diffusers (Black and Silver) Overall this car is fully sorted and in excellent condition and I am sad to list her for sale. Mechanically and cosmetically excellent - everything works as it is supposed to and the paint is excellent - and Canyon Red is a very cool color, looking very different depending on the light conditions, etc. - the magnolia interior really makes for a nice contrast. Nice and quick with the Torque 200 tune - really makes a difference. Only listing due to job relocation to a state where all the roads are dead straight and the Lotus won't be able to do what it is supposed to do.

I look forward to discussing the details of the service history, etc with prospective buyers. Send me a PM and we will connect over the phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Didn't know there was another 2006 in canyon red in Michigan (going by the license plate)! Your's is spec'd from the factory the same as mine except I have the black interior. Good luck with the sale. I would love to have both but that won't happen considering I just bought mine last year.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't know there was another 2006 in canyon red in Michigan (going by the license plate)! Your's is spec'd from the factory the same as mine except I have the black interior. Good luck with the sale. I would love to have both but that won't happen considering I just bought mine last year.
How about that! Good news / bad news with Michigan - the roads are great, the season is too short!

·
Registered
28 Posts
How about that! Good news / bad news with Michigan - the roads are great, the season is too short!
Yep, though the off season gives me time to work on it without fear I'm missing great driving days. Makes me feel like I don't have to rush the work to get the car back on the road.
I do have a question though with your car, what black diffuser is that? Is that a stock one painted or another aftermarket one?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, though the off season gives me time to work on it without fear I'm missing great driving days. Makes me feel like I don't have to rush the work to get the car back on the road.
I do have a question though with your car, what black diffuser is that? Is that a stock one painted or another aftermarket one?
It is a painted stock diffuser. I also switched out the original plastic "edging" with black plastic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Evening -

Is this still available and if so, what is the best number to reach you / when is generally a good time to call?

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is car still available? Is there a Lotus dealership near by? Need car shipped
Are you willing to work with shipper. How would you like payment?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts