The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 2006 Elise Chrome Orange - 96xx miles, SoCal (New lowered price $37K)

2006 Elise Chrome Orange - 96xx miles, great condition, street use only, always gargaged.

Factory Options: Hardtop w/storage bag, Touring Pack, Sport Pack w/Dark Chrome Wheels, Star Shield, & Traction Control.

Options installed by Beverly hills Lotus service department: All black badges for internal & external lotus logo, 2007 Lotus Lettering on the rear, Black diffuser, Beverly Hills Stage II Exhaust, leather shift nob and leather side storage pouch.

Professional 3rd Party installed Options: HID Lights, Alpine Head w/Ipod connector and XM Radio, 4 Channel Alpine Amp, JL Stealth Subwoofer, 6.5" Focal component front speakers. The total cost for the stereo installation was $3k.

I've just installed Dunlop street tires at 8k miles and still have the AD48 available. I am not driven enough to justify this second leisure car.

Asking price $37,000.00, please serious buyers only.

My direct contact email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice car.

How is the subwoofer mounted in the passenger footwell? Are you not worried about someone accidentally kicking it?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice car.

How is the subwoofer mounted in the passenger footwell? Are you not worried about someone accidentally kicking it?
That looks like the JBL subwoofer system, in which case it replaces the passenger side footrest.

So unless he had a problem with people kicking the footrest before, it shouldn't be a problem now.

Nice car, good luck with the sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts