The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: 2006 Elise in graphite gray with red leather interior. Car was purchased new June 2007 and has almost 2 years left on warranty. It has starshield, touring package, 3,578 miles, hardtop (with storage bag), soft top, stripe kit, raised Lotus letters in the rear, factory painted black rear diffuser, custom leather console, custom wool carpets, Sector 111 carpet buttons, Sector 111 red tow hook, Blackwatch racing key, lid-bone, trunk bootie, black front Lotus emblem, black wheel emblems, JVC KDX-44J receiver (plays video), alpine 5 channel amp (PDX-5), infinity Kappa speakers in front, Alpine R series speakers in rear, 10'JL audio sub in Sticker City carbon fiber box in rear. Also have a DDM Hid light kit (new in box) that I will include. Car is in near mint condition with only flaw being a small spot of slight spidering of the starshield in the front. All papers, window sticker, keys, ECU dump (1k mile service), and paperwork included. Price is SOLD. Car is located in Warner Robins, GA. Please email with any questions. [email protected] Thanks.

Car is sold..

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Beautiful car.
I'm guessing the car doesn't have the sport pack. Are the wheels silver or black?
I was probably supposed to email the questions, but anyway...thanks.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Wow this is the first red-interior car that I really like.

Kickass!

bump

·
Registered
217 Posts
I know this forum isn't supposed to be used for discussion, but I have to ask: Where did you have your center console done? The leather work looks very nice.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ahh, absolutely gorgeous. Especially the fuel cap with F1 titles brag! I wish I had some extra money.:bow:

Add the LSS wheels and it's perfect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments....have put so much into the car to get it like I want it......hate to sell but have too many cars and we suddenly decided to buy a new home. The carpets came from Coachtrim who used to do most of the work for HRM motors. They also do special leather work, are reasonable and very fast. The carpets were made to order, shipped and received in less than a week. The guy there is Johann @ 203 743 6556. Highly recommend them!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting in seeing the car!

I am very interested in your vehicle and actually travel to and through Warner Robins quite often. I am in Atlanta for the next few days and would love to come by and see it! please let me know if this would be possible, as I am looking to purchase very soon.

thanks!

--lorenzo flores

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Good luck on the sale. Good looking car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts