Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SOLD] FS: 2006 Exige - Phantom Black - SoCal

For Sale:
2006 Exige
Phantom Black
8697 miles (lets call it 8700)
Touring Pack - Leather, Power windows, etc.
Lotus Sport ECU (lowers cam change)
Lotus Stage 2 exhaust (done with Quis in SoCal at South Bay Lotus (when it existed)
Painted engine covers (done at Auto Europe in Michigan)
Sector111 harness bar - installed at Auto Europe but never used.
Soft-top conversion kit (done at Auto Europe) - I have the factory soft-top but the Hardtop is on.
Raised LOTUS letters on rear (also done at Auto Europe)
Ceramic Window tint on side windows
Venture Shield clear bra
Sector111 micro mirror
VonHep Dashbag
Asking: $37000.00 OBO

Sorry for the crappy pics. They are from my iPhone.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Electronics Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Coupé

Car has never been tracked, raced, or crashed. The car runs perfect and I have never had a problem. Paint is basically perfect. You are welcome to have a PPI done. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me here with any questions. Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me about my car! I just want to give an update: I still have the car but am working out some details with a prospective buyer. I will post another update soon. Thanks again for all the inquiries!!

Nick

On a side note: We had an ECU dump done and it confirmed why I shouldn't own this car. The max rev was 8500, the top speed was 103mph, no standing starts, and the car was driven above the 7000rpm range for ONLY 3 mins! Basically, I drove the car like a grandmother!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Friday, June 05, 2009

My prospective buyer called me today and has decided to keep his current vehicle so my Exige is officially back on the market. I have sent a few emails to those of you who inquired about the car over the past week. If I missed anyone please forgive me and shoot me an email again. As I mentioned in my previous update, we had an ECU dump done this week and the engine has been absolutely pampered. Additionally, a PPI was done (by Quis for those of you in the know) and the car checked out perfect. Feel free to call him and speak with him regarding my car and/or arrange another PPI if desired.
Thanks!!!

Nick

Just thought I would add the ECU Dump:
View attachment Exige ECU Dump.pdf

·
Registered
28 Posts
How does the soft top conversion work?

Do you have any pictures with the top removed?

Thanks

Josh

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How does the soft top conversion work?

Do you have any pictures with the top removed?

Thanks

Josh
It works just like the Elise soft top. The only thing is that the Exige does not come stock with the fittings for the ribs that keep the soft top propped up. I don't have any pics but you can search the forum and I'm sure you will find pics of others. Thanks!

damn if only my STI was already sold i would be all over this.
Thanks! I've had lots of people contact me about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts