The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED TO $39,900.

Very reluctantly, I'm putting my 2006 Exige up for sale. A local dealer is selling it for me on consignment, and the listings with over 30 pics are here:

cars.com -- Cars.com: 2006 Lotus Exige

Autotrader -- Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Ebay -- eBay Motors: Lotus : Exige (item 270230126227 end time Jun-18-08 11:28:34 PDT)

Details:

Storm Titanium, Track Pack, LSD and Traction Control (does not have Touring Pack or Starshield)

11,731 miles -- all street, has not been on the track.

Second owner -- bought 2/10/07 with only 800 miles. I have title in hand with no liens.

Had one minor bodywork incident -- small crack in front lip that was repaired by Rothrock Lotus bodyshop. Car looks fantastic -- I had Rothrock repaint the rockers as well, so minimal rock chips.

Modifications: New Odyssey PC545 lightweight battery (with tender); Lotus stainless steel brake lines; Upgraded halogens for high & low beams (from Daniel Stern Lighting); Von Hep exhaust & license plate bracket (sounds incredible, but have stock parts if you want them); Heat-wrapped U-bend; Sector111 re-Enforcer, Bootie, Bullock & carpet buttons; Lotus leather parking brake gaiter (matches shifter boot); Painted the console, HVAC surround and door panels black.

Also: Brand new set of AO48s (less than 250 miles); Recent oil & filter and PA inspection. And my A/C always blows ice cold. :)

Selling due to job change -- I now work in Philly and daily driving it (as I did in the burbs last year) is no longer an option. Would love to keep it as a weekend toy but can't swing it economically at this point. I'll be angling for an Exige 240 in a few years, I have a feeling. :cool:

If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Jay Hartley

·
Registered
426 Posts
if something falls threw with my autoeurope deal ill be giving you a call this week :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping with a link to YouTube video of my car, highlighting the Von Hep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUuK_8xVAS4

Sounds pretty good here, but doesn't do it full justice -- in person it's louder and deeper from both inside and outside the car.

In case you were wondering...
:shift:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for the month...:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump with lower price -- now $39,990. :wave: