The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2006 Lotus Elise in Aubergine Purple/Black.

Completely stock, unmodified car.
59k miles
Clean Title in hand
Hard top/soft top
Touring Package
Traction Control
Limited Slip differential
New EBC street pads
New Yokohama AD07 LTS f/r tires
New resistor pack
Oil line recall preformed
Coolant flush and A/C recharge
No burnt out LEDs in tailights
No scrapes on front chins
Driver Airbag isn't gooey or scratched
Headliner was redone and looks like brand new
Comes with original owners manual, radio manual, wheel tool, and window sticker

Car is in really nice condition and drives exceptional well. Clutch feels great and up shifts and down shifts in any gear without any grinds or issues. Everything in the car works and functions as it should. Since owning the car I have only located 2 other 2006 Aubergine Purple Elise's, and this is the only one with Black interior. So I imagine it's a pretty rare car how it's spec'd.

Being a long time Lotustalk member, although you would never be able to tell by looking at it and driving it, I should mention I purchased this car with some front fiberglass damage. The fiberglass was the only thing damaged, I received the car running and driving. Was fixed under my ownership. Seems many of these cars have had fiberglass damage at some point. Also, see other cars out there for sale claiming clean history but you see paint doesn't match on certain panels. But it was fixed properly and the paint is perfect. Has been a really great car since being fixed. Has been to many car shows and has won best of show, been in a local rap music video(was for fun, who knows if it'll ever be a hit), been in a few photo shoots with models. And no they did not lean on the car. It's been a great car, the color gets a lot of attention. But, I need to thin the herd and focus on other priorities.

Car is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Send me a PM if you're interested. $33,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
549 Posts
Purple is very liked: Galpin (north Los Angeles) is placing this color on its new Evora, front and center so everyone driving by can admire the purple Lotus.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts