The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICE LOWERED TO $33,900

Selling a Custom 1 of a kind 2006 Lotus Elise. Color is the Lifestyle Chili Red Paint that has a gold flake in it. Comes with the Sport & touring package and hardtop & starshield. I have owned this car for over a year and a half and have spent alot of money to get it to where it is today. Need to sell to start a new business. There are so many upgrades it is hard to list all, but feel free to contact me for more info or pics. This Elise has been meticulasly cared for.

Condition: To name a few of the custom features on this Elise: *Custom painted Black stripes with Prizm flake. * Custom painted LSS Sport Wheels * Custom Painted door recesses, vent recesses, taillights & taillight recesses, diffuser, rear eliminator, fuel lid, A-pillar and side lights as well as all vents & headlight bezel. * Engine has custom painted valve covers and oil cap. * Interior has custom painted, door pulls, vents, door sills, dash cover, a/c surround, e-brake, Shift knob & center console as well as carpet buttons. Other modifications include Green Filter (replaceable), HID driving lights, Pagid Blue brake pads, painted calipers, Faulken Azenis RT615 tires just replaced last 2k miles. Oil changed every 3k miles with fully synthetic Mobile !. Car comes with all keys, FOBS (Cobra), soft top and hardtop, soft top carrier, owners manual and books.

NEW PRICE $35,900
Without hardtop $35,000

Current miles 18,500
Asking $36,900 OBO
Daniel 803-917-5407

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, looks amazing.

Thanks.
I will miss the great lotus community as well as the car. But I am sure in time I will be back.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This car looks very niiiiiiiiiice I wont comment on the price since it is heavily modded. i like the looks. If i got a CO I wud make it something similar to urs.
Thanks. I am open to all "Reasonable" Offers as well. So if it is something someone is looking, for PM me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Price Bump

$35,900 As is
$35,000 without Hardtop

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fronts - 215/45/16
Rears - 225/45/17

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I want it but the timing is bad. If you don't sell it by feb, I'd be interested in purchasing it then. I need to save up cash for it rather than finance it. If you haven't sold it by then email me back through the forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I want it but the timing is bad. If you don't sell it by feb, I'd be interested in purchasing it then. I need to save up cash for it rather than finance it. If you haven't sold it by then email me back through the forum.
Totally understand, I would hope for my sake it sells before then, but you never know. If it is still available by February I will drop you a message.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still available Looking for a good home (garage).
I will even throw in a miniture 1/18 & 1/64 diecast replica
WOW 3 Elises for the price of 1:panic:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NEW PRICE LOWERED TO $33,900
If doesnt sell soon I quess I will be off to CarMax:shrug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
im interested too........ luv it!!! we talked on ebay, i have a jan 09 trigger date, drop me a line if ya still got her then.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im interested too........ luv it!!! we talked on ebay, i have a jan 09 trigger date, drop me a line if ya still got her then.
No problem just check with me when your ready. I will post here though if it does
sell. I am in no hurry now that my other car the MR2 sold a couple of days ago.
I will be in California between 9/21 - 10/11 so the car will not be available to
see since it will be in hibernation.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back on the market again. since last time had no serious offers.
The only thing that has changed is the mileage and price.
miles currently are 19.800
Price is open to any serious offers. and I am willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New price $31,900

new price lowered to $31,900

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh that's right, 2006 Elise sold for $27k. Really good deal and awesome looking car.

I wanted to take a more serious look at it but I promised my wife I wouldn't get anything with stripes (or orange), so she'd stop yapping in my ear when I'm trying to go to sleep. Pretty minor concession to get an Elise.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts