The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
SOLD

THE CAR IS STILL COVERED UNDER MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY THROUGH JANUARY 2009. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE CAR, BUYING THE CAR FROM DIMMITT LOTUS IN CLEARWATER, FLORIDA. THE CAR HAS BEEN PROPERLY MAINTAINED WITH DOCUMENTATION OF ALL WORK DONE ON THE CAR BY THIS LOTUS DEALERSHIP. ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS ARE INCLUDED. THE CAR DRIVES BEAUTIFULLY AND AND EVERYTHING ON THE CAR WORKS PERFECTLY. THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY PROVIDES THE NEW OWNER WITH PEACE OF MIND. THE CAR'S TITLE IS CLEAR AND I HAVE THE TITLE IN HAND.

FEATURES, OPTIONS, AND UPGRADES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

LOTUS LIFESTYLE PAINT (PHANTOM BLACK)

TOURING PACKAGE (MAGNOLIA LEATHER INTERIOR OVER PROBAX SEATS, EXTENDED INTERIOR CARPETING, INSULATED SOFT TOP WITH STORAGE BAG, POWER WINDOWS)

REMOVABLE HARD TOP WITH STORAGE COVER

LOTUS SPORTS TUNED SUSPENSION WITH LIGHTWEIGHT FORGED LOTUS ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEELS AND YOKOHAMA A048 TIRES

STARSHIELD PROTECTIVE COATING (FRONT OF CAR, SIDE MIRRORS, AND SIDE ROCKER PANELS)

BLACK POWDERCOATED REAR DIFFUSER AND WHEELS

BLAUPUNKT ACAPULCO MP54 CD/AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 ADAPTER INPUT INSTALLED

4-TRESS HARNESS BAR WITH SCHROTH 6 POINT HARNESSES INSTALLED (ORIGINAL STANDARD 3 POINT LAP BELTS ARE STILL IN PLACE AS WELL)

AIR CONDITIONING

CENTRAL LOCKING WITH COBRA ALARM ENTRY SYSTEM WITH THE 2 ORIGINAL KEYS AND TRANSMITTER FOBS

CUSTOM TINTED WINDOWS

ORIGINAL OWNER'S MANUAL AND DOCUMENTATION

STAGE 2 LOTUS EXHAUST SYSTEM.

THE CAR HAS NOT HAD ANY ENGINE MODIFICATIONS AND IS ALL AUTHENTIC LOTUS ISSUE. THE SUSPENSION WAS UPGRADED TO THE LOTUS SPORTS SUSPENSION, WITH ALL WORK DONE BY THE LOTUS DIMMITT DEALERSHIP USING LOTUS LSS SHOCKS/SPRINGS. THE EXHAUST UPGRADE TO A STAGE 2 SYSTEM WAS ALSO DONE AT THE LOTUS DEALERSHIP. THE SCHROTH 6 POINT HARNESSES CAN BE TUCKED BEHIND THE SEATS TO ALLOW USE OF THE STANDARD 3 POINT LAP BELTS. THEY CAN BE REMOVED IF DESIRED AND ALL OF THE ORIGINAL PARTS ARE INCLUDED. I USED THE SECTOR 111 KIT FOR THE ANTI-SUB AND LAP BELTS. THE CAR IS UP TO DATE ON ALL LOTUS RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE AND NEEDS NOTHING.

OVERALL, THIS CAR IS IN FANTASTIC SHAPE AND IS GOING TO BRING ITS NEXT OWNER ONE OF THE BEST DRIVING EXPERIENCES AVAILABLE AT ANY PRICE. THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING IT IS TO HELP FUND THE RECENT PURCHASE OF A BEACH CONDOMINIUM.

PLEASE EMAIL OR PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS LOTUS ELISE. MY CELL PHONE IS 813-355-1715. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
AND FINALLY THE LAST FEW PICTURES. THANKS YOU.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Dean - NOOOOOOOO,

Buy with confidence, This is a great car!

You suck Dean - Congrats on the Beach Condo though :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price please, I don't do EBay.
I highlighted the asking price on the first line to make it easier to see. I do have the car listed on Ebay, but if somebody makes me a reasonable offer and wants to buy the car outside of Ebay, that would be fine with me. I've got my cell phone posted above, so feel free to call or send me a PM with any questions about the car. Thank you.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I am sure another Lotus will be in the cards for me in the future!

The Ebay auction is closing in 3 hours and the car is currently within 4.2% of my reserve price. See the auction link I posted in this thread. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last 3 1/2 hours of Ebay auction. Bid price is within 4.2% of reserve. Check out the link to the auction earlier in this thread.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Unfortunately, the Ebay auction did not meet my reserve price. I will still advertise the car locally for sale and leave this thread open with the car still for sale. I am asking $33,950. Please feel free to email or PM with any questions.

SOLD

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Lotus Elise sold today to a local purchaser in Tampa. I've told him about this site and I am sure he is going to benefit from the wealth of information archived on the site as well as the wonderful members.

Even though I am without a Lotus currently, I personally feel that once you own a car that offers as pure a driving experience as a Lotus, it will be hard to drive anything else for too long.

I am looking forward to the introduction and availability of the upcoming Lotus "Eagle". Having a car that gives me the performance I want with the usefulness of a 2+2 to transport my kids around is very appealing. I have high hopes for this car. Let's hope Lotus lives up to everyone's expectations.

In the meanwhile, congratulations to Michael M. of Tampa as the newest member of the Lotus community! I hope the car brings you as much pleasure as it has brought me.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Michael M. got a great car. Congrats on the sale, Dean. I'm glad it wasn't a long drawn out ordeal. Goes to show what can happen when you take excellent care of your car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts