The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Had the pleasure of checking out this car for a friend yesterday! Great opportunity for someone who wants a driver, very honest seller and car. The description he gives above is very accurate but it is hard to convey how wonderful the exhaust sounds and how smooth and hard the power comes on via the internet. Someone will get a great car (my friend if I can talk him into it), GLWS!
Thank you for the review. ** this person was only paid with a fun drive in the Exige LOL!!**:shift:

Happy new year yall, no offers on the table as of now. I drove the car last night for date night. Get this sweet deal while you can, before I decide to keep it!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What do you have of the OEM parts?

I'm wondering how hard this would be to take back to condition where it could pass CA smog check.
I have no OEM smog stuff. Passes smog in Washoe County fine. No sniffer just a the OBD2 port check. Charcoal canister remains not ready but not failed. So it doesnt set off the check engine.

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
You can drag and drop image attachments directly on this forum. No need to use 3rd party image hosting.

Updating this thread with current pics, including the interior, will help you immensely. Also, red flags fly when sellers e-mail or text photos to individuals without sharing them publicly. It's unfortunate, but the perception is the seller is hiding something.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
You can drag and drop image attachments directly on this forum. No need to use 3rd party image hosting.

Updating this thread with current pics, including the interior, will help you immensely. Also, red flags fly when sellers e-mail or text photos to individuals without sharing them publicly. It's unfortunate, but the perception is the seller is hiding something.
Hmm Ill have to do that. Honestly I think I am the most honest seller selling right now. If you will see Post #9 on the first page I took pictures of every single flaw in the paint. I forgot to include interior pictures and have been to busy to take them. The interior is pretty basic. Nothing special just a black interior. Text pictures are easier for me hence the text for more pictures. As far as current pictures, its been sitting in the garage, so really nothing to update.

Also! Just wanted to add that the ONLY single person that has actually come and seen this car stated that I am "an honest seller" so to insinuate that because there are no interior pictures and I am dishonest is misleading to any potential buyers. The other person who has seen and worked on this car is the Owner of Gregs race parts and he can vouch for my honesty and willingness to disclose anything about the car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I tried to upload pictures via drag and drop, they all exceed file capacity. If you want interior pictures text me I have no time to resize them. They were only 2.2 mb so apparently thats too large of a file..each picture my phone takes is at least 7mb, as are most modern phones.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Took the car out for a good wash and up geiger grade to virginia city, great fun and car ran perfect. Temps held at 180 to 190. I smogged the car yesterday OBD2 check only! We do not sniffer test newer cars here. Passed with no issues. I have some new pictures on my phone but website is still not friendly with normal picture file size. If interested I can send you any picture you want.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I really want to make a new ad, uploading pictures on this site is frustrating though. The entire time this car has been for sale only one person has looked at it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try using a photo hosting website like photobucket and then using each picture's automatic forum language link. It's pretty easy once you get it figured out. That's how I post pics of stuff on various forums.

Surprised you still haven't been able to sell your car. The problem is that as far as Exiges go, everybody wants the '07 and up. Yours does have a supercharger added tho, so should be comparable to the '07 and up Exiges. You just need to find a buyer who isn't hung up on collectible values down the road. I thought I saw your car on ebay a few days ago and saw that there were bids. I even alerted somebody about it. Did it not work out? Too bad we couldn't work out a deal last year. I ended up settling for an Elise and wired the funds for it yesterday. Would have much preferred an Exige! I'm going to see what an Elise is like to live with for a period of time, and if I love it, I plan to sell and upgrade to an Exige. Maybe even yours if it's still around. :surprise:

Best of luck!

-Paul

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Try using a photo hosting website like photobucket and then using each picture's automatic forum language link. It's pretty easy once you get it figured out. That's how I post pics of stuff on various forums.

Surprised you still haven't been able to sell your car. The problem is that as far as Exiges go, everybody wants the '07 and up. Yours does have a supercharger added tho, so should be comparable to the '07 and up Exiges. You just need to find a buyer who isn't hung up on collectible values down the road. I thought I saw your car on ebay a few days ago and saw that there were bids. I even alerted somebody about it. Did it not work out? Too bad we couldn't work out a deal last year. I ended up settling for an Elise and wired the funds for it yesterday. Would have much preferred an Exige! I'm going to see what an Elise is like to live with for a period of time, and if I love it, I plan to sell and upgrade to an Exige. Maybe even yours if it's still around. :surprise:

Best of luck!

-Paul
I used photo bucket for the pictures on here, that website is hit and miss though. I have not listed my car on ebay yet. I have an interested buyer who is supposed to have the month. So we will see how that pans out. Should that not work out Ebay will be my next step.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Still available, just been driving it around my beautiful area with the top off with my Wife. Make an offer I cant refuse before I decide to keep it!!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts