The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cant compete with a fire sale but once thats gone mine is still here. Mileage reads as of today 47,006. Tops off and im out enjoying this weather. A little interest but not much. Id make a new post if it wasnt such a pain in the ass. Text me if your interested and ill tell you anything you want to know and more.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Cant compete with a fire sale but once thats gone mine is still here. Mileage reads as of today 47,006. Tops off and im out enjoying this weather. A little interest but not much. Id make a new post if it wasnt such a pain in the ass. Text me if your interested and ill tell you anything you want to know and more.
You wont have to. that car will be gone by next week i have no doubt. Yours is priced just right. If you lived here in FL it would probably be gone already.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You wont have to. that car will be gone by next week i have no doubt. Yours is priced just right. If you lived here in FL it would probably be gone already.
Well I guess we will see. The nice weather has certainly made this a harder decision. I wish someone would cash me out before I change my mind!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts