The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's your chance to own one of Mercedes most beautiful creations, a luxury coupe with serious street presence. I'm trying to increase my saving rate for the year, so I'm selling off all my cars (you can check out my 2006 Elise for sale in this thread, btw!)

The asking price for this magnificent vehicle is $63,995. Here's the specifics:

- Purchased originally form Mercedes-Benz of Lynwood
- 2006 CLS55 AMG in Black Opal
- 40,670 miles
- Manufacturer warranty good for another 10k miles, or until 2010
- Bi-xenon HID headlights
- Active/Dynamic ventilated front seats
- DVD COMAND Navigation system
- Sirius satellite radio
- Power rear-window sunshade
- 6-disc CD changer
- iPod connector (iPod controls integrated in steering wheel)
- Electronic Trunk closer
- Keyless Go
- Front license plate bracket (not currently installed)
- Spare shift knob
- OEM wheel insets custom painted Opal Black
- Custom-installed shift paddles from CLS63
- Resonator delete and cross-flow pipes
- Renntech carbon fiber airbox
- 1 Set of manuals and key

The original retail price was $95,370. I'm willing to sell the Renntech carbon fiber airbox separately, if there's enough interest. Everything on this car is in perfect, tip-top shape. Anything that isn't, will be fixed by the dealer free-of-charge :) If you're in the San Jose area, feel free to come by and take a look at the car. I can also accomodate out-of-state buyers, and get you a very good rate on either open or closed shipping to your location.

You can get full-res versions of all the photos below at this link.

·
Registered
222 Posts
According to your profile, you are 26, did I miss something? Because I'm half way through my 27th year and I only have the lotus. Not to mention that in comparison to your stormtrooper mine looks like an ewok. ;) I hate to pw your thread but way to go! Good luck on your non depreciating assets!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to your profile, you are 26, did I miss something? Because I'm half way through my 27th year and I only have the lotus. Not to mention that in comparison to your stormtrooper mine looks like an ewok. ;) I hate to pw your thread but way to go! Good luck on your non depreciating assets!
Er, ummm.... thanks I guess? :confused:

·
Registered
140 Posts
gorgeous car....
good luck with the sale

·
Registered
624 Posts
Man I remember how excited you were when you got this. SOrry to see them go but life has priorities. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts