The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately, I think the time has come to sell my beloved Elise. All aspects of the car are in excellent condition. The car has a clean title with no accidents or repairs. She has been meticulously maintained: always garaged, non-smoker, never tracked/abused. I am the 4th owner, who put most of the mileage on her in the past year (now at 35,1xx). I have all maintenance records, oem toolkit, and manual. Price is $36,000 OBO.
The car is located in Davie, Florida.

Stock Options:
lifestyle paint (phantom black), black leather interior, starshield, LSD, traction control, and phantom black hardtop/softop. I have some LSS shocks available if preferred.

Upgrades:
-Full 100% carbon fiber interior (side sills with 3M clear protector, side panels where start button/lights are, side vent panels, main top dash, center console, steering wheel surround, full binnacle, radio surround, AC surround, passenger airbag cover, interior door handles-not installed). To my knowledge, this is the only full 100% carbon fiber interior in the US.
-Larini SE Exhaust (I have stock)
-Slight tint installed by dealer
-Raised OEM LOTUS letters on rear
-Painted engine covers (phantom black with arctic silver lettering and colored lotus emblem)
-Painted Calipers (black with LOTUS in arctic silver)
-desnorkled with green filter
-Upgraded audio (top of the line polk speakers in all 4 corners and a new alpine head unit with bluetooth for wireless audio)
-HID low/high beam headlights with LED parking lights and LED license plate lights
-Jim Clayton heavy shift knob (I have stock leather/aluminum one)
-CF forcefed front splitter
-Reverie CF Exige Side Scoops
-Lojack
I also have a full set of OEM exige mesh grills (front center, 2 front sides, 2 radiator, and 2 side scoop) that are waiting to be installed.
-Fubrication Unikey with carbon fiber buttons
-Wheels and Diffuser are black

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts