The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*sold*

<del> Price lowered and is firm.

Asking $34,000 for car without hardtop and TRM wheels (soft top and original wheels/tyres will be placed back on)

Asking $36,800 for car with hardtop and TRM wheels (as well as soft top and original wheels)

Located in Cary, NC.

Car has clean title and has never been in any accidents or had any issues. I have never tracked this car - it has been babied and lives in the garage when not driven. Reason for selling is due to being back in school. Also, I hold the title which should simplify things.

I purchased this brand new from the dealer 11 months ago so there are still 2 years of warranty left.

Only thing to note is the passenger side door sill has a spot where the StarShield film did it's job and protected the body. The StarShield area affected is a very small area and is just pushed away. There are no issues regarding body - this only occurred to the removable StarShield film and requires an easily mendable cosmetic fix. There is an image below showing this.

Has about 10,400 miles and will not be driven much if at all.

Options include:

• JVC Navigation w/ Ipod dock and remote
• Stage II exhaust
• Hard Top
• Soft Top
• Black cloth interior
• TRMotorsport wheels - black with machined lip. w/ about 1k on them.
• Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres w/ about 1k on them.
• Complete set of standard, silver, non-sport wheels/tyres as well.
• Carbon fiber zoom rear view mirror
• Boomerang tow hook in rear and red, foldable tow hook in front
• StarShield protection
• Lidbone trunk prop

</del>

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New photos taken today and added.

Also, I have decided to sell the car for two different prices - you're choice.

39K for EVERYTHING

36K without hardtop and TRM wheels.

Rather than PM everyone back - I figured it would be easier to just post in this thread.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that I'll also include the stock exhaust and a spare Valeo windshield wiper.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I keep finding stuff to include with the sale:

Printed Lotus service manual will also go with the car. Used up an entire ink cartridge for this beast. :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK - last price reduction - $34K out the door without hardtop and wheels or $36.8K for everything. Absolutely no negotiations on these very reasonable prices. The more it sits in my garage - the more I am tempted to drive it... :shift:

Reason for this is I think I should still be able to sell the hardtop for $1500 and the TRM Wheel/Tyre bundle for $2000 as well. So the $36.8k is a bargain! ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI: I have added the hardtop and the wheels in separate for sale threads in the parts market section. They should go fairly quickly so if you want to save 700 bucks and get the whole lot let me know soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts