The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** 7/27/08

I have had the car for about 3 months now. I bought it new from Auto Europe.

My new job has considerably more travel time associated with it and I just don't see myself driving the Lotus. It makes no sense to me having this piece of engineering sitting in a garage. Because of this reason, I decided to sell her:

2007 Exige S
Chrome Orange
Traction Control
Track Pack
Touring Pack
Venture Shield
Stage 2 Exige S muffler
Schroth 4 point harnesses

1,000 mile service just completed by Auto Europe.

$52,000

The car is in showroom condition.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I'll post pictures in the next thread.

Brad

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Wow that was quick ! I didn't even get a chance to see it !

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might stay. If I can't sell it I'll keep her. It's a choice to sell not a must. We'll see if anyone is interested, otherwise you will get to see it.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Heh, I know that car. It was in the showroom when I was shopping for a CO Elise and tried to talk them into dropping the price on it for me. No go, so they found me a CO elise instead :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. Probably the same car.

I'll miss it but these cars were meant to be driven and not sitting in the garage. Someone will get a hell of a car for a great price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Awesome looking car, this thing has got to sell well.

Every one is talking about that other Exige S for sale, but here is what looks like a no questions asked kinda car. I would be on it in a heartbeat if the budget allowed.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By "travel time", do you mean in a car? If so, why not the Lotus?
Unfortunately no. Travel time via Airplane. I'm starting to know a lot of the U.S. airport terminals :crazyeyes

I'm not complaining, especially given the job market in Michigan. It's just not possible to justify having this great of a car as a garage queen.

The pictures look good but in person this car looks amazing. Definitely a head turner when driven.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe you want a less expensive garage queen? Kristen has your old car and we wouldn't mind a faster one... I think it has about 13,000 miles on it now....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Maybe you want a less expensive garage queen? Kristen has your old car and we wouldn't mind a faster one... I think it has about 13,000 miles on it now....
My wife has a 350 Z roadster that we will use as our "fun" car. Kristen has taken very good care of my old car which I thank her for doing.

This is a no questions asked example that is simply perfect.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
WOW... that was quick !

·
Registered
351 Posts
:clap:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts