The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent condition aside from what appears to be some clear coat spiderwebbing on one of the edges. Hard to capture in a picture. Some of the rubber trim could stand to be re-glued. The backside has been covered with alcantara. $800 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Taking offers

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colorado

·
Registered
434 Posts
Trying to figure out how I can justify this...lol I have a chrome orange Elise, just picked up a fantastic Persian Blue S240 and it's currently stored near my brother in Aurora, CO... how low will you go? hahah (t can go with my CO "decent" front clam stored there too, and eventually to get out here to So Cal)

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pm sent

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,377 Posts
Trying to figure out how I can justify this...lol I have a chrome orange Elise, just picked up a fantastic Persian Blue S240 and it's currently stored near my brother in Aurora, CO... how low will you go? hahah (t can go with my CO "decent" front clam stored there too, and eventually to get out here to So Cal)
I’m in Aurora if you need someone to stretch the legs on that S240.

I picked up some parts from KZ3 before and if was a full mohawk I’d be all over it. GLWS

·
Registered
434 Posts
I’m in Aurora if you need someone to stretch the legs on that S240.

I picked up some parts from KZ3 before and if was a full mohawk I’d be all over it. GLWS
Thanks for the offer...lol.. but not having it is good motivation to go get it! Maybe I can say hi when I pick it up!

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise Chrome Orange
2 Posts
I’m interested! I just bought my first lotus, a chrome orange Elise, and this top would look perfect on it. I sent you a PM, not sure if you received it since I am a new member. Hopefully we can make this work! Thank you

·
Administrator
1,534 Posts
closed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.