The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I got one!
11 Posts
Very nice, I'm too new to PM but am in the market now to make offer.

If the car is not spoken for; kindly text contact details to (Eight one three) six eight four - 0789 & a good time to call back.

Thanks.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Beautiful car, what’s the : Heater matrix bypass valve to combat A/C heat soak.
Live in Florida and it’s hot here, sounds like something i should do

·
Registered
578 Posts
Anyone know what it would take to get this car to CA smog compliance? Putting the cat back is one, what about the header or anything else?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow, very sweet ride, looks great, and unmolested (all modifications were well chosen). I love it. If I didn't already have an Elise SC which I love, i would definitely be interested in this one! GLWS.

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Officially sold to its new owner in Florida who is a true auto enthusiast. Enjoy the car Dan!

·
I got one!
11 Posts
Officially sold to its new owner in Florida who is a true auto enthusiast. Enjoy the car Dan!
Wohoo! I'm just getting ready to go on day two, made it mostly dry into Tyler - next hop to LA! Thank you for being so accommodating, the curbside pickup, and just making this a wonderful experience!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Awesome. How much did it sell for if you don't mind? Would be good info for the rest of us Exige owners!

Also I ask this q of every former Exige owner... which car did you upgrade to? It's very hard to find a car in the same price point with a similar or better driving experience!

Thx.

Reactions: Varun916
1 - 15 of 15 Posts