Discussion Starter #1
22k miles
Second owner
I have had it going on two years
Divorce forces sale
Babied and loved
All maintenance done by San Francisco British Motor Cars
All records available
Some extra goodies: radar detector, back-up video camera, soft top conversion with two tops.
Great shape

I'm pricing it at a very reasonable amount to avoid negotiating and to move it

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have just sent a note back to those people who have contacted me about this car. I just received permission in the divorce process to liquidate this asset, for a minimum of $38,500 for a cashiers check. It KILLS me to do so. And I do not want to take a lot of time negotiating with people. It's $38.5k firm. I know I put $38k, but under divorce agreement, I can only sell for at least $38.5k. I'd really prefer to sell to a local buyer in the SF Bay Area. I'm in Alameda.

Car has:
Starshield on front
Back-up camera installed to video monitor in place of rear view mirror
Radar detector
New aluminum after market radiator
Custom zip bag in glove compartment slot
Ipod link
I lined the interior with Dynamat, so it's substantially more quiet than stock, you can hear the engine noise, not road noise.
Two soft tops (i retrofitted it to take soft top)
Sector 111 trunk liner
22k miles.
It's been a great car. I bought it in October 2010, prior to divorce.
Too painful to watch it go away. It's an amazing toy. One day, I'll buy another one.
I'd love to get this done quickly, it's so painful...!

Tim

Please, serious buyers only. I am not flexible to go below 38.5k, so don't waste your time or mine. I own car outright, so would take cashiers check in exchange for title and car.

·
Registered
548 Posts
well, he does a crappy job of replying to PM's. i wouldnt count on it.
come on... he's going through a divorce right now. I don't think going on Lotustalk is really his priority right now.

But... I would like to talk to the seller as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts