The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2007 Lotus Elise Type 72D, number 48 of 50 (However, Lotus registry has no record of 49, 50 being made.) It currently sits with 8,021 miles on the odometer and as you guessed, in excellent condition. No scratches, or dings and the interior is in excellent condition as well. Has both hard and soft tops. Always garaged, never driven in the snow and in my possession only saw rain when I was driving it home from when I purchased the car. Brand new rear tires with less than 300 miles on them and I just recently changed the tranmission fluid (redline MT-90) and the engine oil as well in the past 200 miles. In addition, the car has an extended warranty until 2015.

I am the 2nd owner of the car and have owned it for about a year and have only put 4,000 miles on it. It seems silly that I don't drive it more and it seems silly to make a payment on something you don't use. It's a great car and I know I will probably kick myself when I sell it. Asking $35,000 and located near St. Louis, MO.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
985 Posts
Just want to confirm, no packages ( i.e touring )

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great question. The Type 72D package gave the car the touring pack, sport pack, starshild, Exige wheels and seats. However, Type 72Ds did not have the traction control pack with LSD.

The car also has the commerative helmet and storage case as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts