Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Lotus Exige S
Performance Pack*
Touring Pack
Starshield
Arctic Silver

* This was one of the first cars of the model year so it has what was called the Performance Pack which was just a combo of the Track Pack and the LSD/Traction Control options. It also does not have bumperettes.

As of today it has ~10,850 miles. It has had all of its scheduled service at the dealership (Norm Baker/Lotus of Las Vegas) and is in excellent condition. I bought it new. I have all the items that came with the car including the manuals, the front license plate mount (not installed), the spanner wrenches for the suspension, the complete toolkit, and additional lock tumblers.

I've added Schroth Profi II ASM FE Harnesses (with the Sector 111 harness installation kit), converted one of the keys to the BWR Uni-Key, and had both side windows tinted. Along with the OEM wheels and tires, I also have a second set of wheels (Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's with Falken Azenis RT-615's) which I use for my everyday driving.

I am looking for $47,900 which includes the second set of wheels and just to sweeten the deal, I am also willing to throw in a second wheel bolt adapter, a BWR liquid caddy, a second set of centercaps for the TD wheels, and a Stant 11507 locking gas cap that I planned on modifying to fit using the technique used in this forum but never got around to.

You can see pictures of the car at http://www.geocities.com/westmc3/car2/

I am located in Las Vegas, NV.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I added my location since somebody pointed out that I forgot to include it.

Anybody interested in the car? I think it is a great deal (although I might be biased).

·
Registered
584 Posts
Great looking car (one of my favorite colors), great price. Best of luck for a quick sale!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
paging rraicu: your car is waiting :shift:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
dammit rraicu just do it -poke-:D your money is just depreciating with the us dollar sitting in the bank anyways, why not put it to good use!?

If I didn't already get my car, this one would be in my garage already.
good luck and free bump!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
sooo tempting, just not the right time for me. good luck with the sale

·
Banned
874 Posts
Westmc- I will be cleaning this thread up shortly.

CertififiedCC- Follow and read the link on post 26...
O sorry I didn't know that. Is there any loopholes for this?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts