Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires on Lotus forged LSS wheels

Buyer has a choice of Black or Silver finished wheels

BOE ECU tune

Uprated to Sector 111 rear toe links

New front and rear brake pads

Oil and filer just changed with fully synthetic oil

New air filter

Runs and drives as it should, everything works

"Rebuilt" Florida title from fire damaged rear clam, due to heat from an aftermarket exhaust system. Now replaced with a stock exhaust and heatshield. No chassis or suspension damage. Rear clam was replaced.

$35,900 Firm

For more information and pics please visit our website at wirewheel.com
Please contact Hayes at 772-299-9788 or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Id buy now if I could. Nice car

·
Registered
36 Posts
is this an OE lotus color? Also LSD? Track pack? Star shield? How bad was the damage to cause a "rebuilt" title? It also appears that the side portfolio photo on your site makes it look like the rear clam was painted a slightly lighter color, lighting?

·
Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you are right, sorry, my mistake. The correct color for this Exige S is Graphite Grey Metallic, paint code is B122.
The paint on the front and doors of this Exige is original but the rear clam, roof and hatch were repainted. The paint is from the original paint code, but being a metallic paint, that was applied later, it does reflect a little differently in some lights, so it isn't a "perfect" match. I didn't want to have to paint the front half of the car, but it really isn't that noticeable, but more so, in some lighting conditions.
The nose and rockers/sills, still have the original Star Shield.
It has traction control and I think it has a LSD.
The insurance company had "totaled" this car because the rear clam need replacing and some of the plastic and rubber components, in the engine compartment also had to be replaced.
It's difficult to tell that this Exige was ever damaged.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.