The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good friends, Terry and Monica, are planning to sell their 2008 Elise SC and were scheduled to place their FS advertisement on Craigslist and EBAY.

I've seen and driven this car at Spring Mountain -- it's looks and drives GREAT! While it has been driven on track occasionally, Terry and Monica's regular track weapon is a Radical SR3 -- in fact they have 2 of them. :)

Anyway, I thought this Elise might be a great buy for someone in the LT community, so I convinced them to let me post their AD here before it hits Craigslist or EBAY. Car is located in Pahrump, Nevada.

Any questions, feel free to contact Terry directly at …. [email protected]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's their AD …….:UK: :UK:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are looking for a good home for our 2008 Lotus Elise SC with 18,xxx miles. We are not using the Lotus much so we are making room for other toys. It has the touring and sport packages, A/C blows cold. We bought this car from a good friend as it was used by her for exactly what my wife used it for - a run around town - vacation through the wine country - occasional weekend HPDE car. We put about $13k into upgrades just in the last year mostly done by Sector 111. The Red and Yellow side blades are painted with Carbon Fiber wrap and pin stripes accenting the exterior. The car is in excellent mechanical condition and although the car has been garaged it is not a garage queen. It has been meticulously maintained and has never been in an accident. *It presents well and there are no major flaws or heavy scratches, but there are small road chips and such on the paint and minor scuffs in the interior as would be expected from a car that has been driven 18xxx miles. This is a remarkable little fun car that can function equally well as a as a fun street car or capable HPDE car. Asking $37K OBO.

Some of the many things, as I remember, on the car:
+Rear view camera
+Upgraded motor mounts -- Sector 111
+Light weight battery and cut off with trickle charger
+Toe Links -- Sector 111
+Baffled fuel tank -- V2 Fuel Tank from Sector111
+Single adjustable Nitron 46mm shocks --550/700 Eibach springs --Nitron 46mm Race Pro 1-Way
+BWR Carbon Fiber top clear finish – (also have stock hard and soft tops) --
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Top
+Baffled Oil Pan --Sector 111 --gPAN3
+Upgraded oil lines-- Sector 111
+Removable catch cans -- Sector 111 --QWKcans from Sector111
+Cat delete kit (also have stock catalyst converter) -- Larini De-Cat Pipe for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111
Proalloy triple-pass aluminum radiator -- Sector 111 --proRAD for the Lotus Elise and Exige-Sector111
+Team Dynamics Wheels with near new tread A048 tires.
+Second set of Sector 111 Ethos wheels and Yokohama track tires
+Two-Piece Rotors front and rear -- Sector 111 -- ULTRAdiscs - Oro Special Limited Edition
+Difflow Rear Diffusor (also have stock black diffusor) -- http://www.difflow.com/5element/pic2.jpg
+Larini quiet above-the diffuser exhaust (also have Larini loud exhaust that exists through stock diffuser) --
Exhausts
+DBW aluminum pedals
+5-point harness for driver and passenger
+Front and rear tow hooks --
Boomerang Tow Hook Package
+Real panel delete --Rear Panel Eliminator Kit for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111
+Wheel studs -- Sector 111
+Fire-extinguisher -- Sector 111
+Two keys and Manual

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SALE PENDING ......... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Someone is getting a great deal! ;) :)

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Wow Jack..let me know if you ever want to sell cars. That was fast :) ...which I knew about it sooner lol

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That was a smoking hot deal. I can't believe they included OBO in there.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Im still trying to figure out what the original color is! I see red on door sills but black in engine bay.....

Nvm i just read the title..."black"...interesting choice of wrap....

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow Jack..let me know if you ever want to sell cars. That was fast :) ...which I knew about it sooner lol
Thanks, Abe. I may contact you -- you can pay me in slicks. :D

It's easy to sell a car when the price is that good -- my friends were looking for a hassle free, quick sale …. and …. that's what they got.

Also, the pricing was part of the reason that I wanted the sellers to give the LT community a chance at this car. :shift:

Let me know about the V6 status once you here from the factory. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts