Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Lotus Elise Isotope Green

$49,999 FIRM

Model Year: 2008~ Make: Lotus~ Model: Elise~ Engine Type: 1.8Li I4~ Body: Coupe~ Style: SC Coupe 2dr RWD~ Fuel: Gas~ Safety: Driver and passenger front airbags~ Driveline: RWD~ Transmission: Manual~ Wheelsize: R16 x 6~ Wheelbase: 91 in.~ Overall Length : 149 in. Overall Height: 44 in.~ Manufactured In: Hethel, England~~~~ ~~Two Tops~~ Alpine Radio and Speakers~~ This is one of one. In 2008 Lotus treated their Elise line with a special paint covering called Isotope Green. Only one Supercharge model, this one, was treated with this most interesting paint. With the sun shining on the car it looks yellow with some green highlights but when there is shade or dark of night the car turns green like uranium or isotope.~~~ Lotuses are rare magical but minuscule sportsters. This Lotus Elise Supercharged provides a spirited, spunky, supercharged, two-seater that will rip down any country road. It is the quickest and fastest factory Elise ever.~~~~~ Lotus tuned the throttle for more progressive actuation compared with the Exige S, in keeping with its street-car purpose. But that is not to say Lotus slowed it down, claiming that 0 to 60 mph happens in 4.4 seconds and 100 mph arrives in 10.7. Top speed is a claimed 150 mph.~~~~ As with every Lotus, the steering is divinely inspired. On-center feel is stellar, and the buildup of effort as the wheel turns engages the driver's entire upper body. Response is immediate. It has been said that steering is the window to the soul of any car, and the Elise SC 220 bares its soul like no other.~~~~ For 2008, there were several additions to the Lotus line-up. There are three versions of the Elise. Lotus continued to provide a naturally aspirated Elise producing 189 hp (141 kW). The second version is the Elise SC sporting a non-intercooled supercharger producing 218 hp (163 kW). 0-60 mph is reduced from 4.9 for the base Elise or 4.7 seconds for the Elise with Sport package to 4.3 seconds for the Elise SC.~~~~~Located SOUTHWEST FLORIDA~~~~~~Independent Inspection Available~~~~

KEY FEATURES AND OPTIONS
Comes equipped with: Air Conditioning.

This Elise also includes Tachometer, Security System, Keyless Entry, Intermittent Wipers, Climate Control, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Lthr. Steering Wheel, AM/FM, CD Player, Anti-Theft, Rear Spoiler, Tire Pressure Monitor, Premium Sound, Carpeted Floor Mats, HID Headlamps.
PHP:
[PHP][PHP]
[/PHP][/PHP]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Such a cool color. The only thing you missed that I didn't see was the mileage? Good luck on sale again great color.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I'm listing this beautiful 2008 Elise SC for a car collector. The car runs and drives great. The car has no damage, other than the minor typical scrapes on the chin. Hardtop and Softtop included. Does not get driven in the rain. Garage queen. Has never been tracked. Please PM me or call with offers and questions: 4o6-2o7-48oo

Car: 2008 Lotus Elise SC (SC = Factory Supercharged by Lotus). Very rare and fast Elise.
Price: $49,900
Mileage: 8,2xx
Owners: 2
Title: Clean, in hand

Exterior Color: Isotope Green
Interior Color: Black Leather
Options: Traction Control, Touring Package, Starshield, Lifestyle Paint.

Please PM me for more details, VIN, and pictures if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bump for qu1Z. Great asset to the community.

Thanks for helping lead me to the S240 you and I discussed a couple months ago when you were selling the orange one. Still talking to him and looking like it could end being the one. Thanks again and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Free bump for you, hoping this color is available when I officially have the funds...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.