Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Supercharger SOLD
*Transmission SOLD
*ECU SOLD
*Clutch & flywheel SOLD
*Engine PENDING

I will be selling the entire drivetrain out of my 2008 Exige to do a K24 swap. Other than the baffled oil pan (GPan) and the Radium fuel rail (installed to tap a fuel pressure gauge), the engine is stock with about 50k miles on it. It has been on the stock tune and pulley all of its life. I have a Pro Alloy charge cooler set up on it, but also have a Forge air to air intercooler. The transmission was recently refreshed with new OEM synchros and a Quaife LSD. The ACT HDSS clutch and Fizanda flywheel have 2 track days on them. I will likely do a start up video and compression test before removing the engine. I'm willing to part out the transmission, supercharger, clutch, charge cooler, and engine harness. I'm accepting reasonable offers and willing to ship at the buyers expense.

Video of the car at Laguna Seca last month

Attachments

·
Dreaming of Lotus
2005 Elise Sport Touring
112 Posts
So your post reads like the GPan and the flywheel are both for sale as well, correct? Though that is not explicitly stated. How much use has the GPan seen?

Can I ask, what is provoking you to switch to k24? (moah powah?)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So your post reads like the GPan and the flywheel are both for sale as well, correct? Though that is not explicitly stated. How much use has the GPan seen?

Can I ask, what is provoking you to switch to k24? (moah powah?)
I will sell the flywheel separate. I prefer to keep the GPan with the engine, but to answer your question, it has been on the car for a year (10 track days?)

More of a strategic move while staying within class rules. The goal is an NA engine that will maintain the same peak horsepower as the supercharged 2zz and also increase the area below the dyno curve.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the compression test results:
CYL 1: 238
CYL 2: 235
CYL 3: 235
CYL 4: 238

Attachments

·
Dreaming of Lotus
2005 Elise Sport Touring
112 Posts
I'll take the clutch and flywheel. PM'd

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
@Jonvo A little late (as I don't read every post here) but you need to list a price in the future. It can be unreasonable OBO (exp. $2000 OBO) but a price is still required. Thanks.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Will do. Sorry about that.
Like I said, a little late now, but otherwise this turns into a blind auction site. Let me know when your sales are final (quote me, message me or mention me (@oldmansan)) and I'll close this. Thanks.

San

1 - 17 of 17 Posts