The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2008 Lotus Elise Like New for sale in BC, Canada!! $52,500 Can!!

2008 LOTUS ELISE FOR SALE!! Never used and clean as new!! Solar Yellow color!! Brand new at 35 km (due to moving upon delivery), fully loaded with touring package & premium package, removable black soft top, mp3, XM radio, leather interior including leather steering wheel, middle gear & brake, side door panels, perforated leather seats, floor mats, middle cup holder!! Full Warranty!! NO HISTORY & NO ACCIDENTS!! Retail price is $65,000 and with 17% taxes, PDI, shipping, paperwork, metallic color... so total $78,000, but we will sell below retail:

Now asking for $52,500!! Still negociable!! Private sale, so only PST applies!!

Come see it to experience the beauty of this car!!
Located here in Vancouver/Richmond, BC Canada

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
so MSRP 78k $ for an elise 08 not SC ????????????

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
This price is believed to be CAD, not USD. Will leave the pricing comments for the moment.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here in British Columbia compared to other parts of Canada, we do have an additional luxury tax of 3% in addition to PST, GST... so total around 17%... not in Toronto... so you guys are lucky.
If a car is sold by owner, the tax will only be PST, so only 7%...

yes, the price here is in Canada... not USA... so the prices are according to canadian pricing!!

cheers!! :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
c'mon guys!! please help me out... anyone interested?

just trying to sell this out quickly... this sell will help out with our mortgage too
thanks guys!!

very nice price in the canadian market... still like brand new at 35 km....

please pm me... thanks!! :bow:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just a quick question. How come you purchased this car and you've never used it?

Not to state the obvious, but you are selling it at the worse time possible. Winter is coming and the financial turmoil.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Just a quick question. How come you purchased this car and you've never used it?

Not to state the obvious, but you are selling it at the worse time possible. Winter is coming and the financial turmoil.

Good luck with the sale.
I believe he represents or works at a dealership. This is a dealer sale, not a private party.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trying to sell asap

selling quickly as possible because my relative needs to go back overseas for taking care of urgent family matters.... yea, i know... the timing might not be good due to economical times, but we are just trying to sell the car quickly so we don't need to think about it for too long.

secondly, no, i am not a dealer or not even associated with any dealers... we are selling private... do we sound like dealers? thanks for compliment... we do try to sell the best we can like dealers, but this is private sell!! ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ontario purchase

Im in Ontario...looking for an Elise...was more interested in a 2006..the price is a little out of my ballpark and was looking for a lazer blue or the Chrome Orange..send me an email of what ur looking for in $..ciao

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which dealership did you purchase the car from? I am in the market for an Elise and may be interested. This is my first time on this site. How do I contact you? Is there a way outside of the public forum?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Which dealership did you purchase the car from? I am in the market for an Elise and may be interested. This is my first time on this site. How do I contact you? Is there a way outside of the public forum?

Click on his member name. There will be a drop-down menu.....click on 'Send a Private Message'.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im in Ontario...looking for an Elise...was more interested in a 2006..the price is a little out of my ballpark and was looking for a lazer blue or the Chrome Orange..send me an email of what ur looking for in $..ciao
Hey StavrosAMG I sent you a PM

Tass

·
Registered
10 Posts
$52,500 is not a bad price up here. The local dealership has two black 07s for $54,500 plus 15% tax (GST is only 5% now). So basically $8000 off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts