Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Snap-shot
In 2008, Lotus created a special 60th Anniversary Supercharged edition and built only 39 of these cars. Of those, only 18 were offered in Phantom Black with the silver stripes. This car is very hard to find and rarely comes up for sale, especially with such low mileage with 9.9k original miles on the odometer.
Disclosure: car has been tracked 5 times by me. It wasn’t tracked prior by either owner.
Price: 65k non negotiable
Current Condition: Interior & Exterior >9.5 out of 10
It’s gorgeous and has been extremely well cared for as you will learn as you read.
Oil line recall done and have documentation.
Have Certificate of Vehicle Provenance #18 (last one)
Have original Window Sticker
Have all receipts
Car comes configured with the following upgrades: (All OEM parts packaged, saved and stored in doors) All aftermarket parts described below were purchased new and installed by me.
  • DA Penske coil-overs w/rebound knob adjust. (500/700) (BWR)
  • Wet Sump Oil pan 6.5 quart, v1.1 (BOE)
  • 2-piece rotors all four corners (BOE)
  • Front V2-arms (InoKinetic)
  • Rear toe links (InoKinetic)
  • Mishimoto Oil Thermostat
  • Ultimate ShiftR111 Package (InoKinetic)
  • Front and rear tow hooks
  • 8” Oval OEM looking Exhaust CB (2bular) (Nice sound, no drone)
  • Braille B2015/Deka Battery Bracket (Really Light Stuff)
  • Braille B2015
  • BOE Rear Clam Hinge (note: didn’t relocate hardware nor modify any wiring) Still maintains OEM look. Should have come from the factory this way.
  • Original brake pads installed (will provide RC6)
Also included in the sale: fitted indoor car cover and all OEM parts.
History:
I’m the 3rd owner – purchased it just over 3 years ago in virgin condition with 6.8k miles. 2nd owner had it for only 4 months; sold due to an unexpected property purchase opportunity and the car was sacrificed. As I understand it, the original owner was a quasi-collector who drove the car occasionally.

Reason for selling:
Without great detail, on-going issues with my lower back have now convinced me that I need to thin the herd for real. I have already sold two of my other toys and the Lotus is the last one.

Who am I?
I’m in my early 60’s, well closer to mid and retired. Been a car guy since pre-teens. Built and modified some really cool cars over the many years. Anyway, it wasn’t until 1998 when I did my first HPDE, been a fan ever since. I’m very meticulous, think things through and have an end game in mind albeit real life gets in the way.

General:
Clean title, no accidents, no off-track excursions. Always stored in doors and never driven in the rain. Not that it matters but the wiper arm has been removed since new, I know it’s trivial.
For a brief time, mid last year, I installed a BOE Rev 400 kit. A second ECU was used preserving the factory one. Removed it with less than 400 miles and re-installed the factory M45. I did however leave the upgraded Walbro fuel pump installed. Everything is in its proper place as it came from the factory. During the process, I was able to further inspect all the wiring, hoses, routing, etc. and where appropriate added loom protection, heat wrap, and rubber isolation material to prevent chaffing and/or heat exposure that can create reliability issues down the road. CAMs are in nice condition.

Current Condition: Interior and Exterior
Headliner and close-out panel re-done professionally
Drivers side door sill, peeling continues; Passenger side door sill, peeling but not as bad.
Front passenger side lower lip minor repair done. (read below)
I was just letting the car slowly creep toward a car ramp.
Couple of other isolated areas in the rear have been resolved. (minor paint work done)
  • Right rear clear bra around the grill area discolored and peeled. (resolved)
  • Upper left near rear boot lid the paint had some small fractures. (resolved)
All work done by a professional (same person for all) and it came out perfect!
Recent Maintenance / Service:
M45 – Supercharger oil changed
New spark plugs
Cleaned fuel injectors (visually in nice condition but seized the opportunity)
Replaced all fuel injector seals (another plus)
Trans/Diff – fluid changed again – wasn’t dirty at all from last time
Coolant Changed
Air Filter replaced
Oil change
Motul 600 brake fluid

All photos are current.
I hope this gives you a good idea of who I am as a fellow car enthusiast. Yes, I use and enjoy my cars but in return they’re kept humming and looking beautiful.
If you have questions and/or require further clarification, please contact me.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Snap-shot
In 2008, Lotus created a special 60th Anniversary Supercharged edition and built only 39 of these cars. Of those, only 18 were offered in Phantom Black with the silver stripe. This car is very hard to find and rarely comes up for sale, especially with such low mileage with 9.9k original miles on the odometer.
Disclosure: car has been tracked 5 times by me. It wasn’t tracked prior by either owner.
Price: 65k
Current Condition: Interior & Exterior >9.5 out of 10
It’s gorgeous and has been extremely well cared for as you will learn as you read.
Oil line recall done and have documentation.
Have Certificate of Vehicle Provenance #18 (last one)
Have original Window Sticker
Have all receipts
Car comes configured with the following upgrades: (All OEM parts packaged, saved and stored in doors) All aftermarket parts described below were purchased new and installed by me.
  • DA Penske coil-overs w/rebound knob adjust. (500/700) (BWR)
  • Wet Sump Oil pan 6.5 quart, v1.1 (BOE)
  • 2-piece rotors all four corners (BOE)
  • Front V2-arms (InoKinetic)
  • Rear toe links (InoKinetic)
  • Mishimoto Oil Thermostat
  • Ultimate ShiftR111 Package (InoKinetic)
  • Front and rear tow hooks
  • 8” Oval OEM looking Exhaust CB (2bular) (Nice sound, no drone)
  • Braille B2015/Deka Battery Bracket (Really Light Stuff)
  • Braille B2015
  • BOE Rear Clam Hinge (note: didn’t relocate hardware nor modify any wiring) Still maintains OEM look. Should have come from the factory this way.
  • Original brake pads installed (will provided RC6)
Also included in the sale: fitted indoor car cover and all OEM parts.
History:
I’m the 3rd owner – purchased it just over 3 years ago in virgin condition with 6.8k miles. 2nd owner had it for only 4 months; sold due to an unexpected property purchase opportunity and the car was sacrificed. As I understand it, the original owner was a quasi-collector who drove the car occasionally.

Reason for selling:
Without great detail, on-going issues with my lower back have now convinced me that I need to thin the herd for real. I have already sold two of my other toys and the Lotus is the last one.

Who am I?
I’m in my early 60’s, well closer to mid and retired. Been a car guy since pre-teens. Built and modified some really cool cars over the many years. Anyway, it wasn’t until 1998 when I did my first HPDE, been a fan ever since. I’m very meticulous, think things through and have an end game in mind albeit real life gets in the way.

General:
Clean title, no accidents, no off-track excursions. Always stored in doors and never driven in the rain. Not that it matters but the wiper arm has been removed since new, I know it’s trivial.
For a brief time, mid last year, I installed a BOE Rev 400 kit. A second ECU was used preserving the factory one. Removed it with less than 400 miles and re-installed the factory M45. I did however leave the upgraded Walbro fuel pump installed. Everything is in its proper place as it came from the factory. During the process, I was able to further inspect all the wiring, hoses, routing, etc. and where appropriate added loom protection, heat wrap, and rubber isolation material to prevent chaffing and/or heat exposure that can create reliability issues down the road. CAM’s are in nice condition.

Current Condition: Interior and Exterior
Headliner and close-out panel re-done professionally
Drivers side door sill, peeling continues; Passenger side door sill, peeling but not as bad.
Front passenger side lower lip minor repair done. (read below)
I was just letting the car slowly creep toward a car ramp.
Couple of other isolated areas in the rear have been resolved. (minor paint work done)
  • Right rear clear bra around the grill area discolored and peeled. (resolved)
  • Upper left near rear boot lid the paint had some small fractures. (resolved)
All work done by a professional (same person for all) and it came out perfect!
Recent Maintenance / Service:
M45 – Supercharger oil changed
New spark plugs
Cleaned fuel injectors (visually in nice condition but seized the opportunity)
Replaced all fuel injector seals (another plus)
Trans/Diff – fluid changed again – wasn’t dirty at all from last time
Coolant Changed
Air Filter replaced
Oil change
Motul 600 brake fluid

All photos are current.
I hope this gives you a good idea of who I am as a fellow car enthusiast. Yes, I use and enjoy my cars but in return they’re kept humming and looking beautiful.
If you have questions and/or require further clarification, please contact me.
Where is the price tag?????🧐🧐

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are more photos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
And a few more photos.
If there's something else you would like to see let me know? I have plenty of other pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Elise SC
219 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous SC. And the fact that you included a photo of the cams is awesome - speaks to the quality of your assessment of overall condition. Best of luck with this one - it’s an impressive specimen.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To all, thank you for all the positive feedback! It means a lot, truly!
The car has all the proper upgrades. It drives and handles phenomenally.
Someone is going to be mighty surprised how solid the car feels!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Phenomenal car. I have the exact same one (60th anniversary in black with silver stripes). Many of the same modifications including the Shiftr and Penske coil overs too. So I can speak to how exceptional this car is. I have several more-expensive sports cars and this is my favorite because there's nothing else like it at any price. All the modifications, OEM supercharger, Exige-style seats, adjustable front sway-bar, and rear toe brace make this car very special, and with under 10,000 miles, I'm tempted to buy it myself as a spare! GLWS!

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
What a great car! You don't see one like this too often at all. GLWS!!

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
closed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.