·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Updated Pictures*
FOR SALE: 2008 Lotus Elise SC - Imgur

Asking $39,800k
< 25,000 Miles

I purchased the car from Scottycali4nia with 15,100 miles, who acquired it from Hunting Ridge Motors at 4,000 miles.

The Good
  • Factory Eaton Supercharger (218 HP)
  • P.P.I. at SoulSpeed Performance
    Cycle / Compression / Leakdown
    1 / 220 psi / 93 psi
    2 / 215 psi / 93 psi
    3 / 220 psi / 90 psi
    4 / 215 psi / 90 psi
  • Lotus Sport Pack
  • Hard and Soft Top Included
  • LSS Wheels
  • Toyo Proxes R888 Tires
  • Traction Control
  • Exige Fabric Sport Seats
  • MY'10+ Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
  • JanSpeed Stage II Exhaust
  • Front Splitter
  • Difflow 5 Element Original Diffuser
  • TRD Cup Intake
  • Full Aluminum Single-Pass Radiator (Temperatures: 186oF – 192oF)
  • SSC Shift Cable (Confident Shifting)
  • Sector 111 Lid Bone (Uninstalled)
  • Monkey Wrench Racing Front Tow Hook
  • Sector 111 Boomerang Rear Tow Hook (Uninstalled)
  • Sound Deadening (Quiet Ride)
  • Star Shield Clear Bra Protection (Factory Installed)
  • Suede Door Skins
  • LED Taillights
The Not as Good
  • Low tread on rear tires; Toyo Proxes R888 from Tire Rack = $420 for the pair
  • Headliner starting to sag a little
  • (Optional) Bodywork to repair previous spoiler mounting holes; $395 - $549 (labor included) assessed by Able Jimenes at 1st Class Collision Center

$420
    + $549
    $969 total
    (I have factored this amount into my asking price)
Email me with any questions:
[email protected]

Why am I selling? I have had my eye on an Exige S300 for some time now and cannot purchase one without selling the other. If you or anyone you know may be interested, please feel free to reach out to me at any time. I am a confident seller. This car has never been tracked, was never wrecked, and all the body panels are completely original. Most of its miles consisted of highway travel to and from work in the Austin area upon arriving mid-2013.

No maintenance is needed at this time outside of its next oil change. The last was completed at 23,800 miles and will need to be changed again around the 27,000 mile mark. If you are interested, I also have a pair of ramps purchased at Harbor Freight Tools should you not have a pair.

Also Included
  • Upgraded CDE 143BT head unit; CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth, AUX compatible
  • Hardwire connection for most radar detectors
  • The car is equipped with keyless entry and comes with two keys
  • Custom-fit Heatshield windshield reflector
  • OEM diffuser
Available for Purchase
  • Uninstalled pair of new 5.25” JL C2-525x speakers and needed adapter rings = $140
  • Valentine One radar locator and windshield mount = $300

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've been in the car a few times when Scott owned it. VERY clean on the inside and out. GLWS!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sean, Forgot to ask you if the recalls have been done?
No recalls.

It was the one year where the oil lines were good, which is why I bought as new as I could. Radiator replaced, as discussed. Thanks again for coming out to see the car!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Update: Mileage nearing 24,500 as I still drive it to work.
Price adjusted to $39,800.

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
I'm glad you sold it. This was out of my budget, but one of the nicest cars on the market right now. I have been looking at 2005 and 2006 non supercharged cars.but I was starting to think that I was going to making an ir rational decision and splurge for yours because for not that much more money there was tremendous value and cleanliness in your car.

Congratulations on the sale!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm glad you sold it. This was out of my budget, but one of the nicest cars on the market right now. I have been looking at 2005 and 2006 non supercharged cars.but I was starting to think that I was going to making an ir rational decision and splurge for yours because for not that much more money there was tremendous value and cleanliness in your car.

Congratulations on the sale!
Thank you!

It was tough finding a buyer. First the price had to be right, because she was well taken care of. A few matched that mark but they seemed so joyless, haha. Finally found someone who would care for it as I did.

Hard to see it go, but I'll have an S300 in the near future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.