SOLD: 2008 MINI Cooper S Dark Silver 23k miles $18k

2008 MINI Cooper S
- 1.6L Turbocharged Engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 23k one owner miles
- Dark Silver with body color roof
- Cloth interior
- Limited Slip Differential
- Multifunction Steering Wheel (radio controls and cruise control)
- Premium Package includes premium audio, auto climate control, dual pane sunroof
- Rear Fog Lights
- Xenon Headlights with washers
- John Cooper Works Leather Steering Wheel ($600 upgrade)
- Clear bra installed when new (minimizes damage from rock chips). This was a $600 cost, but well worth it to protect the paint.

This car has been meticulously maintained and has never been modified. It has had between interval oil changes every 5k miles using Castrol European Vehicle Formula 0w30 synthetic oil in addition to the regularly scheduled maintenance. It includes the balance of the factory warranty which is good until January 2012 or 50,000 miles. It also includes no cost maintenance from MINI until January 2011 or 36,000 miles. This car delivers excellent fuel mileage. I have never had a tank below 30 MPG even commuting in Charlotte. It will get close to 40 MPG on the highway. It's hard to find a car with this combination of economy and performance.

This car was involved in a minor accident in November 2008. I was rear ended while stopped in traffic. There was no frame damage and the rear bumper cover, support, hatch and exhaust were replaced. I went through a long process to ensure that everything was repaired properly. It has a clean title and a clean Carfax. I can provide pictures from before the damage was repaired for peace of mind.

The reason I am selling is I just purchased a new home and I am also going back to school. I just need to buy a daily driver for cash to free up some money in my budget. Choosing between keeping the MINI and keeping the Elise was easy.

Price reduced to $18,000 firm.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Transmission mount TSB was performed yesterday by Flow MINI.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale pending...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts