475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-2008 Exige S240 Persian Blue w/ black interior
ONLY 1600 miles!!
Sport Pack
Touring Pack
Star Shield
I am blowing this car out at $59K

this car was a personal demo for one of the Corprate guys up at Lotus Cars USA, Atlanta

PM me for more info.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Charlie, sounds like a great price for a 240. I hope to be able to check it out on Thursday during the grand opening.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ya it's a great deal, the sticker was $72K. You interested in an upgrade....
I'm happy with my Elise for right now, but I'm trying to convince my son to trade his Cayman S on a Lotus. I'll try to get him over to the dealership to check out the inventory.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I bet it's the same car that Arnie Johnson brought out to the Petit LeMans last year. Nice car, awesome color.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I bet it's the same car that Arnie Johnson brought out to the Petit LeMans last year. Nice car, awesome color.
Actually, I own that one now :)

Roy

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I own that one now :)

Roy

Not sure, I was told recently that this was Arnie's Demo :shrug:

Its a beautiful car non-the-less, very well kept, low mileage, no scrathces/dents, tires are in great shape. My techs just did a PDI and oil service on it. At $59k I am sure it won't last! Interested parties PM me.

I should have some pics this afternoon

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I confirmed last night at our Grand Opening that this was infact Arnie's car, I asked him personally, lol. It's a beatiful vehicle!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
That's odd... I will call him and see if he had two demos or if I misunderstood him.

Roy

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That's odd... I will call him and see if he had two demos or if I misunderstood him.

Roy
Arnie drives a car for roughly 1000 miles then gets rid of it only to turn another car into his demo. Thus far he's had 2-Persian Blue's, 1-Laser Blue, 1-Ardent Red and now a Canyon Red Exige as demos. This is not out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Arnie drives a car for roughly 1000 miles then gets rid of it only to turn another car into his demo. Thus far he's had 2-Persian Blue's, 1-Laser Blue, 1-Ardent Red and now a Canyon Red Exige as demos. This is not out of the ordinary.

Touche Abe :wave:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I call dibs on the canyon red when Arnie is done with it.:wave:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Yep, I peeked in the window last night and it was still there.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Rich I apologize for the confusion in Saturday! Next night gathering we will make sure someone sticks around to let the guys in incase they wanna peak at the toys!

Oh and yes the Persian is still here waiting for a home....

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
That will be nice. It was pretty hot in the parking lot... :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts