The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Would do even trade for a 2009+ Exige S, or +cash for 07-08 Exige S, pref in CO or Silver. Would save me a few steps!

It is taking a while to sell because I keep putting a lot into it, so I'm firm on my price as it has come down to match the market over time. Also no one knows how to value these cars. lol The recent clutch and flywheel was a huge upgrade and major expense. Besides gas money this car is as far from needing anything as you can get, so there is nowhere to go on the price. That is causing a lot of people to walk. But I'm not into haggling.

Current price is $59,500.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Would do even trade for a 2009+ Exige S, or +cash for 07-08 Exige S, pref in CO or Silver. Would save me a few steps!

It is taking a while to sell because I keep putting a lot into it, so I'm firm on my price as it has come down to match the market over time. Also no one knows how to value these cars. lol The recent clutch and flywheel was a huge upgrade and major expense. Besides gas money this car is as far from needing anything as you can get, so there is nowhere to go on the price. That is causing a lot of people to walk. But I'm not into haggling.

Current price is $59,500.
honestly, without being super in tune with the V8V market, yours seems like an incredibly fair price from the periodic searches I've done (imo, its tough finding a V8V/manual/non-vert)... wish I could help you on the Exige trade (unfortunately I'm still about 2 years away from serious interest in an v8), but happy to see you're looking to get back into the lotus market :up:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts