The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2011 Lotus Evora S Manual Transmission 2+0 with 190xx miles. First, I will address the elephant in the room. This car does not come with a clean title. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide a full story of the accident and damage because it was sent to auction after the first owner’s accident. It was then purchased by the owner of a professional body shop who repaired it and drove it himself. I purchased the vehicle from the body shop owner thus making me the third owner.

I am selling simply because I don’t drive it enough. I can provide prospective buyers with a Carfax and if you look at it, you will see that I have hardly driven the vehicle because it’s hard for me to find the time with a full time job and a side business. It should go to an owner that fully enjoys it.

With that said, this car looks and drives just as any other Lotus I’ve driven. My previous vehicle before this Evora was a Lotus Elise so I am quite familiar with the Lotus marque. The vehicles steers straight even without holding the steering wheel (for a Lotus). The vehicle has been maintained throughout my ownership by the infamous Harry at A1 (A1 Automotive Service - San Gabriel, CA) in San Gabriel, CA. Harry owns a Lotus himself and I’m sure has maintained hundreds of Lotuses throughout SoCal. He would be able to vouch for this vehicle, despite the branded title.

The car has been wrapped in a light blue color using Avery material with self-healing capabilities. Before the wrap, the OEM color of the car was Arctic Silver. It was performed at Aerowerkz in City of Industry, CA and if you take a look at their Instagram (AeroWerkZ Motorsport (@aero_werkz) • Instagram photos and videos) you can see they are no stranger to high-end exotic automobile wraps.

There are minor modifications to the vehicle. These forged Satin Titanium T-R10 wheels are a one-off set of prototype wheels made by Titan-7 wheels (Titan 7 Forged Wheels - Forged For All) when they were exploring to enter the Evora market but ultimately decided not to. Therefore these wheels are one of a kind that can't ever be purchased anywhere. They measure 19x8.5 +52 Front and 20x9.5 +63 Rear and are lighter than the stock diamond cut wheels if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I don’t have the wheel weights at this time. Lots of tread life still on the tires as well with only about 1000 miles on them since new. A Larini Clubsport Exhaust with valve control and De-cat pipe provide the exotic exhaust note. An aftermarket Sony headunit was installed in the car to replace the outdated Alpine unit. The Sony XAV-AX100 is a great unit that modernizes the Evora by providing the user with Apple CarPlay.

The starting price of the vehicle will be $36,999 without the wheels and exhaust. I have done reasonable research to arrive at this price based on limited publicly available information and feel that it is fair for this vehicle in its current condition. If you feel otherwise, please message me with your fair asking price.

If the prospective buyer wishes to keep the wheels and/or exhaust with the car, please add an extra $2000 for the wheels and another $1000 for the exhaust and de-cat pipe. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Beautiful car! Curious to ask as it might help potential buyers, what is the OEM color and condition of the paint before wrapping?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful car! Curious to ask as it might help potential buyers, what is the OEM color and condition of the paint before wrapping?
Thank you! Yes sorry I should've included that and I will edit the original post but it was Arctic Silver before the wrap. It was painted professionally by the body shop I purchased it from so no major flaws in the paint that I am aware of.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you! And bump! You're welcome to come and see the car (from 6 feet away, jk)
Ha, I just pulled the trigger on an MY2014 Evora S thats getting drlivered so I'll be visiting A1 when it's open again. I'd take you up on that offer but may ended up costing me since I'll want to wrap and upgrade wheels!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts