The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This vehicle is one that I ordered for a client of mine and one thing led to another that Lotus ended up buying the car and it's a shame too because there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

A friend of mine who buys and sells hi-line cars became interested in this vehicle so I walked him through this transaction and we both decided it'd be best if I sell this car for him. The car just arrived today but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to either call, email or send me a pm. I will post pictures tomorrow but for now, here are the specs.

2011 Lotus Evora S 2+2

• Burnt Orange/Suede Tex
  • Premium Pack
  • Sport Pack
  • Sport Ratio Gearbox
  • Star Shield
  • Tech Pack
  • Back up camera
  • 19"/20" Black Wheels
  • 7,XXX miles
  • Completely serviced
  • Asking $62,500 or Best Offer

Here's a link to the car:

Newport Coast Auto - Detail

Thanks,
Abe Reyes
(310)221-1057
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just posted new photos with a link to additional photos.

The dealer has it listed for $66K but will honor my agreed upon price to forum members of $62,500.

Thanks again,
Abe Reyes
(310)221-1057
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my opinion, no true valid reason and unfortunately the way the buy-backs work especially for the state of CA, it's fairly easy for an owner to get away with this. It also doesn't help when certain parts are on back order and the car sits at a service dept. for weeks on end..this is where it gets easy for the owner. That said, previous owner heard a squeak on the steering wheel, rattle on the exhaust, star shield imperfection, dead battery...do you see where this is going? The car looks, and drives GREAT!

·
Registered
515 Posts
We looked into this car for a client. We've seen the declaration page and the reasoning for the buyback. It is really just some minor stuff. this is a great opportunity for someone to get a great car at a big discount.

BTW, our client bought a NA car for financial reasons. He didn't pass on this car because of the declaration.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Guys,

I just massively cleaned up this thread - please remember no discussion in Sale threads. If you want to discuss something open a thread somewhere else.

As to someone who implied "where the money is really going" or something like that let me be clear - I deleted the comments here. And I get paid absolutely nothing - hell I don't eve get a free membership!!

Let's keep it on topic people...

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
I never accused anyone of swindling anyone,just clarification; and thanks for the free psycho-analysis.
I thought this was a car forum not an AA meeting.
Well... as an example addressing Abe as "Abe" was pretty rude. I'd have deleted your post for that alone had not Abe responded before I saw it.

BTW - are you in the market for an Evora?

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold, sorry, forgot to update this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts