The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Roanoke, VA. Asking $21,250. Clean title in hand.
Delivery within a couple hours of Roanoke, VA or Charlottesville, VA is definitely possible.
I am also occasionally in Raleigh, NC and the Virginia Beach area.

Yes, it is a BRZ. I swapped the front bumper to an FRS bumper and had custom badges put on. I am the third owner. The first owner sold almost brand new to the second owner, who kept the car until ~35k miles, then sold it to me. Modding the car, I went for something like "OEM++", trying to choose high-quality parts that improved the looks, feel, and driving experience of the car without turning it into something it is not.

The car is in flawless mechanical condition, and ok cosmetic condition. There are a few dings and scratches that I've noted in the attached detailed .pdf file and in the photos. Nothing too crazy. Biggest issue is the front bumper, which has lovingly kissed a couple parking spot barriers due to me not being used to a low car.

Our family had a series of financial hits recently and while technically not necessary to sell a car I love and drive all the time, it would help us get back on track with our financial goals of taking care of what is most important. I have been back and forth a lot about selling, and finally decided that I need to prioritize my family over my hobby. I'm not in much of a hurry to sell. Mileage will climb slightly in the coming days. Respectful offers will be considered, but I think the price is great as-is if you like the mods. If you really don't like something about the car, let me know if you want to make an offer without that item and we can bump the price around a little. I've kept almost all the OEM parts and will include them with the sale of the car. The only OEM parts I know I don't have any more are the headlights, original tires, and silver interior plastic trim.

Total cost of modifications was north of $14,000, not including labor.

Some mod highlights (full breakdown of mods and other items of note provided in an attached PDF):

Custom MAP-driven flex fuel tune and full catless JDL exhaust minus OEM catback
Tein Flex A coilovers, Verus RLCAs, black Enkei RPF-1 square wheel setup - 17x9 +35 - with 245/40/zr17 high-performance all-season tires
High-quality aftermarket lighting setup (Morimoto, Intec, etc.)
Tons of thoughtful interior mods including custom pieces and JDM bits
Lots of drivetrain slack taken out and driver touchpoints improved via bushings, mounts, shift springs, one-piece aluminum DS, etc.
Premium interior sound and headunit upgrades

A few of the nice-looking photos were taken before a few mods like the antenna delete and side skirts, etc. were added.

Please do take a look at the full mod, etc. breakdown in the attached file! There is much more.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Edit: price drop! Offers for the car without certain mods will happily be considered and will elicit a lower price. Thanks for looking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts