The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: EVERYTHING IS SOLD. THANK YOU!

Unfortunately I had to sell my Lotus, so I am loooking to get rid of my exhaust setup. I received it either late April or early May, and it has probably around 2,500 miles or so on it but no more than 3,000 for sure.

The exhaust was purchased through Blackwatch Racing, so you can probably get more information from their website. However it is a 4.5 Ultra as mentioned above with the straight and rolled cut. Also has the Sport Cat instead of the decat option. It is a LOUD exhaust, but it sounds great. Best quote I received on it was : Finally your car sounds like it looks...

I would prefer to sell them together, but if seperate interest comes at the same time for them individually I would be happy to work something out. Not looking to be stuck with one of the two.

Pricing will be:
$500 for Cat (Reg $795)
$400 for Muffler (Reg $650)
Plus shipping of your choice or if you live in the Atlanta area we can arrange a pickup or I would be willing to meet you.

Picture was snapped quickly on my iPhone, as you can see the house is a bit ripped apart so I would have to dig up my camera for a quality shot but I am happy to do so if requested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
295 Posts
r you sure the sport cat is from 2bular ?because the one you have in the picture looks like nothing in similar with the one on bwr website. not to mention that it's not heat wrapped...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hey! I was just checking. :) But I think my NEW ultra will be shipping from across the pond this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts