The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6x18 2bular through diffuser exhaust in excellent condition. $380 shipped CON US. SOLD

·
Registered
742 Posts
Great deal! Nothing better than the 2bular going through a tunnel:up:

·
Registered
156 Posts
How loud would you say this is, compared to stock and/or any other exhausts you've owned? A quick search on youtube only shows a video (that I assume was yours, since it was an 06 CO Exige), so I don't have much to go by, haha.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How loud would you say this is, compared to stock and/or any other exhausts you've owned? A quick search on youtube only shows a video (that I assume was yours, since it was an 06 CO Exige), so I don't have much to go by, haha.
That was mine but that way my GT3 exit (above the diffuser). I've had 3 2bular exhausts and 6x18 is my favorite, just don't have a Lotus anymore so doesn't make sense to keep it. I would say that this is on the same level as the Lotus stage 2 exhaust.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Approximately how many miles are on this exhaust? Will the tips fit the factory diffuser? Thank you.
Under 2,000 miles. I do not know as the car I had it on I had already cut the diffuser for my old stage II exhaust. The order form did say "stage II" tips so I would assume that slight cutting of the diffuser is necessary since the stock exhaust is so pewny.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had the local buyer back out, now going through PM's and emails in order received.

Will let you know what happens!

--Aaron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts