The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD ***

Through diffuser stage II style.

I purchased this last year from a fellow LT'r. He had it for about 5k miles if I recall correctly. I've had it on my car for about 3k more. Then switched to the Topspeed Exhaust. I like the Topspeed better for sound, so I'm selling the 2bular. Although I'd say the 2bular sounds awesome, it's just not for me.

Weighs about 14lbs, no cracks or leaks, has some rub marks on one tip where it hit the diffuser for a little bit, and some interesting blueing on one of the pipes. You don't really see this exhaust much when it's on the car though. Does not come with clamp.

Since I'm in the Bay Area, and there are tons of Lotus here, I'm gonna try selling direct (no shipping). Can maybe arrange delivery.

EDIT: SOLD!
$400

Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It fits the stock opening of the diffuser. No cutting is required.
I was just lame and didn't get it centered well enough. :(
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price reduced to $400.

Still looking for a Bay Area Buyer. If I still have this in a couple weeks, I'll think about shipping...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*Bump*
Hopefully someone will want this, this weekend locally?
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How loud is it? Is this the 7" x 22" one?
Yes, this is the 7x22 can. It's louder than stock with a more aggressive sound, pops-n-burbles. More midrange RRRRrrrrr sound. Much better than stock.

Compared to my Topspeed Pro Exhaust, it's about the same volume, just different tone.
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*bump*
Last Chance for some lucky LOCAL Bay Area person to pick this up. (Can even meet somewhere, like Santana Row).
If not sold this weekend, I will be shipping to the first person on the waiting list.

Cheers!
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
*bump*
Last Chance for some lucky LOCAL Bay Area person to pick this up. (Can even meet somewhere, like Santana Row).
If not sold this weekend, I will be shipping to the first person on the waiting list.

Cheers!
Skottoman
I was interested but I just ordered the FF275 kit yesterday and that includes the exhaust :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exhaust has sold locally.

***SOLD***

1 - 10 of 10 Posts