The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2bular Headers

Up for sale is a set of 2bular headers(4-1 for SC cars, previous style). They are used, but I have just recently put a polished ceramic coating on both the headers and decat pipe from a local coating company (Fireball Performance Coatings - Home) The coating used is the XMC coating, their top of the line coating. Refer to the website for more info.
I will also include a set of Monkeywrench racing ARP Header stud kit to aid in the install of these headers. Brand new gaskets for the header

As you can see from the pics, the ceramic coating has just been recently done as I have yet to remove the wrapping after it was done. Essentially, these are almost brand new headers with all the necessary mounting hardware included.

SOLD

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would the header work with the stock cat?

Thanks
Marc

You will need to buy an adapter from 2bular to make the headers work with a stock cat.
However, I am not willing to separate this package as it would be very difficult to sell just the decat.
thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
Curious on the reasoning behind the header studs; are the OEM ones that bad to where they need a replacement when upgrading the header?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good question. Header studs are essentially designed to be used only once. However, some have used the OEM studs again with no problem. The Monkeywrench racing ARP header stud kits allow for multiple uses. Simple and cheap insurance to prevent any leaks and problems down the road.
Do it once - do it right.

Curious on the reasoning behind the header studs; are the OEM ones that bad to where they need a replacement when upgrading the header?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Good question. Header studs are essentially designed to be used only once. However, some have used the OEM studs again with no problem. The Monkeywrench racing ARP header stud kits allow for multiple uses. Simple and cheap insurance to prevent any leaks and problems down the road.
Do it once - do it right.
Are you willing to separate this? If so, please PM me cost shipped to 94025.

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I'm not going to separate this package. It's easier for the potential buyer to buy this whole package, as it is essentially a turn-key modification. Everything needed is included. Just add labor.

Are you willing to separate this? If so, please PM me cost shipped to 94025.

Thanks

·
Registered
912 Posts
To anyone installing headers, I highly recommend using studs instead of bolts makes the whole job easier.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts