The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2tublar headers sport cat and down pipe for 2011 Evora N/A. Selling for $2000.00 (new $2600.00) with less than 500 miles on them. Why get a new set when you can get this and pay less for items and shipping?

Call (316) 250-8508

Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Can you comment as to any CELs with this set-up? Also, does it pass smog checks in your state? Lastly, why are you parting with it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I traded up to a 2011 "S" at a very good deal at Ferrari of Denver with a better color. I asked the mechanic about putting on this exhaust system but he could not guarantee prompting a CEL. I asked about this on the Forum. Comments were, "OK" to the "exhaust for the S has larger diameter" so decided to just remove and sell it. It would be interesting to see if anybody else has had CEL issues with this exhaust. I will put this on the Forum and you can follow.

I did get a CEL with the Radium CAI.

i purposely went with the "Sport Cat" to avoid any smog issues. It may be different for you in Calif.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Can you comment as to any CELs with this set-up? Also, does it pass smog checks in your state? Lastly, why are you parting with it?
I have the 2bular Headers-Downpipe-Metallic Cat, with the Lotus Sport Muffler, installed on my NA evora, and have NEVER had a single CEL.
The metallic Cat, which replaces the OEM Cats in the Stock Headers, works fine for the ECU monitoring.
This should pass California Smog Checks.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks Bobsy, let me know the next time you decide to come up to CnC in Irvine or if you know you're going to the Carlsbad event, I may take the drive down. I want to hear your exhaust up close again.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Thanks Bobsy, let me know the next time you decide to come up to CnC in Irvine or if you know you're going to the Carlsbad event, I may take the drive down. I want to hear your exhaust up close again.
Will do. Let me know if you're coming down to Carlsbad C&C. It's a Much smaller event than Irvine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts